Gary_C

KL Tower International BASE Jump Merdeka Circuit 2006

I have had numerous enquiries about this years KL Tower event from base jumpers wanting to plan their year. Although we are not ready to make a full announcement yet I can say that Menara KL is planning their next event in August this year.
This time I will not be greedy and keep the tower all to myself for 24 hours, I am happy to be able to invite many friends. The current plan is for 3 full days of jumping at KL Tower from 25th to 27th August with possibly up to 100 participants.

In addition to this Menara KL is planing a BASE tour with 3 other buildings in different parts of Malaysia for up to 30 very experienced BASE jumpers. This tour will include a building in Kota Kinabalu, Alor Setar and Penang. It will conclude with the main event at KL Tower. The full tour will start about 10th August. I have test jumped all these buildings and they are all very nice jumps.

There are still a few issues to sort out with this event but we hope to be able to release more information and start taking applications early March.

Anyone who would like to be sent full details and application information when it becomes available can email me.

Gary Cunningham

Thanks Gary.
skydivergirl at hotmail dot com

We are now taking applications for this event.

Application details have been sent to all that have registered their interest.
Anyone else interested can email me for more details and application information.

Gary Cunningham

How many jumpers below 100 jumps were invited last year to just the KL tower?

What is the last day to submit applications?

I only have 36 right now but with the way I was jumping before I started EMT class (at least 3 jumps a week), in 4 weeks when EMT ends I'll be jumping that again plus multiple jumps per jump night, along with 3 days of jumping at TF for memorial day I would be suprised if i wasn't damn close to ~80-100.

Coco