freeatlast

Superterminal Copies

It's the intro to the Herbaliser tune "The hard stuff" (Something wicked this way comes), a sample from an old american inti weed propaganda movie:
"They're the comming thing. Nice kids. No trouble to anyone. Just a harmless evening smoking pot. And eachone is sure he won't get hooked. They think there's still a future. But in a year, half of them will be on the hard stuff. The next year three out of every ten will be dead."

-h-
VKB

Hey,

A couple people had trouble playing the DVD's that I sent them. If this applies to you, it appears the problem has to do with region encoding and newer, higher end DVD players, generally Sony players.

This is a normal problem...You can fix this when you finalize the dvd.If anyone has a problem i can fix this for them. I will ask that you you show me that you did make a donation to these unbelievable humans doing unbelievable things.........Just send me a PM and i will accomadate you. If Tom has a problem with this i will not do it .....

I am starting a other superterminal post as the movie is unbelievable..........:o

later all....

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"