usmc1775

NEED HELP Locating Hurt/dead Friend Please

Sorry about that...i did move it to the other thread...

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Hello, and yes, I do know the Kirk family. Jamie is the older brother of Scott's girlfriend. HE WAS NOT with Scott at the jump; the information he gave out on the news came from an anonymous email sent to Scott's parents.

We are still looking for the body, and we are appalled to have learned that Scott did not die in the jump and could have been administered emergency treatment had his fellow jumpers called 911.

I just heard that the news is reporting that he's been found and alive.... any word????

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I just got a call from MSNBC in San Diego where Todd was heading for a damage control interview to be aired later tonight.

I haven't confirmed this with another source but I was told the producers have killed the story and they (MSNBC) are saying Scott has been found alive and the whole thing was some kind of hoax.

Scott's parents are in route right now from LAX to Perris but their cell number isn't answering.

I talked a lot with Scott's mother this morning by phone and she's a heck of a lady and in no way did she deserve this ordeal . . .

Again, this is not confirmed.

NickD
BASE 194

What was a hoax?

Him being found alive, or his death in the first place?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I am a rock climber from over at Supertopo.com.

I live in Glendale.

What's the shortest drop you guys do?

I know a place up in the San Gabriel Mountains that has a 300ft cliff.

Jeff

Well... if it's true then this kid is alive. Is that so bad in the big picture?
Owned by Remi #?

That the story is not airing since Scotts been found alive and it was a Hoax... If so I hope Spence recieves and apology, as well as lawrocket.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I just got a call from MSNBC in San Diego where Todd was heading for a damage control interview to be aired later tonight.

I haven't confirmed this with another source but I was told the producers have killed the story and they (MSNBC) are saying Scott has been found alive and the whole thing was some kind of hoax.

This has been confirmed by Los Angeles County Sheriff's office.

He has come forward. He is alive. This was a hoax.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Actually, yes, because how many BASE jumpers have DROPPED their lives to search for their "brother" how many people have been sitting here thinking that this community is a bunch of piece of shit people who leave their friends for dead... its not funny, its not okay , and its complete and utter bullshit if him and his friends pulled this as a hoax
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this