reddevil1

Starting base at a fjc

With 280 ish jumps with in 2 years ,2 days in hospital ,broken anckle ,C licence ,not such a good nick name (DANGEROUS DAN) 15 Birdman jumps ,50 s/l jumps fs1, ch2, got all the stickers now i want to do a FJC none in the uk only in spain and usa so spain at 700 euro full course 4 days.But mixed answer no one saying (no ) only ///sounds good let me know if you stay alive, ha ha ha , saves on packing, ect is that the normal response people get
The point of no return what a rush.

An FJC is definitely worth the money. The BASEeuphoria FJC in Spain has a good reputation, and I really like the fact that they do some airplane canopy control practice before taking you out to the span.

If you're coming to the US, drop me a line and I'll shoot you the info on mine, but if it were me in your position, I'd probably just go for the FJC in Spain because it will be closer, hence cheaper for travel costs and such.

Do yourself a favor, though, and seek out and meet your local BASE jumpers to line up some guidance back home. Do this before your FJC, and talk things over with your local jumpers to make sure that the FJC you pick is going to be a good fit for you, and for your home scene.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

From what i can source on the net, there not really a posting of events ,like( Bridge Day,) based in the uk (why not) it's a sport (extreme) but a sport people do it because it some think they want to do,it's seems to be pushed underground ,is that a good or bad thing ,I hope it's all good. (pm)when and were ,and i be happy to live and learn over some beerssssssss .:)

Must be another fookin' Johnny Foreigner. Time we towed this island further away from the mainland, closed all the ports and battened down the hatches. If it gets any worse we will become Canada...

reddevil1 : in your interests you list ")#Spending most my time in Hospital". If you are getting hurt that often in sports more forgiving than BASE then maybe you should reconsider. If your hospital stays were as a result of something else then please accept my apologies. (but reconsider anyway because likelihood is BASE puts you back in there sooner or later).

Only 6 times in hospital (x5) thanks to being a motorcycle courier in London (x1) Not such a good landing ,sorted that problem out now ,I flare now.;)

not such a good nick name (DANGEROUS DAN)

Haven't heard that one before, most of us just call you dead man walking, and that was before you started BASE :S

They skipped the practice canopy bit to windy, very low cloud base ,so packed and jumped,packed one day, jumped the next. now thats what a call a crash course.but it works:)