leroydb

Opening a 150 Water Tower.

Access (climb fence, rope ladder to object), asses conditions, Jump, and finally E&E

there were 2 PCAs, a TARD, and 2 SL's all successfully performed that night.

I have to learn how to do a TARD, one day... that stuff opens fast

Link to be posted soon.: will be called "opening a 150'water tower.avi"
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Please don't bother.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Please don't bother.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Oh go on. Bother. ;)

Oh go on. Bother. ;)

A video would be a pretty clear way of naming a site... not the best idea.

That said, you know how to find me Leroy ;)
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

A video would be a pretty clear way of naming a site... not the best idea.

You're kidding right. What about the 341 Base movies over at skydivingmovies.com

Ah well...whatever you decide.

PM sent

PM sent.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

can i send a pm aswell??

oh wait.. Chad i pméd you.. hope you guys get a few jumps in today,oh wait i pméd that to you,and you already pméd me back..

damnit all them pm´s i cant figure it out..:D:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

exactly... some are getting a tad silly. :P;)
thanks for the laugh

I post the the following "Public Service Annoucement"

"Realize I haven't posted the video (yet)."

I wasnt looking to get a rise out of anyone, but wow ....:o

Here is a nondescrip pic...
Leroy

wow thouse pics shows more than the video:ph34r:

serriusly if Leroy´s vid can burn that object then just saying Watertower can burn it..

I mean even as he "shows" video of the jumpers i wont even be abel to regonice them:D

Leroy im on your site on this one,man i cant belive that 10mb file showed that litel.. im not even sure if it shows that you guys actualy jumps it.. but the sound is exelent:PB|:D

LOL:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Heheh, foot in mouth.

[sends 8 PMs]

video uploaded...

oh and Faber.. this video is 26mb... just a bigger video size 640*480 or somthing close...

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3251

note that this was shot with nightshot and had to view this as a negative to get better video definition. So bitch all ya want... I wasnt dayblazin....:P
Leroy

Congratulations on what has to be one of the worst BASE videos in history leroy. It truly is stunningly bad.

Just satisfy yourself with what must have been a fun jump and a job well done.

Stop being so 'needy'.

ian

only one thing i need from you sexy

add 1: appreciate your subjective comments

add 2: I really only uploaded this because I was asked to, not due to "needy'ness"
Leroy

I think you are being grossly unfair to Leroy (or Thrush as I fondly refer to him).
He obviously went to a lot of effort to bring this video to us, not because he needs the attention but because he wanted to share such excellent footage.

To read your post anyone would think that he just thinks he is 'bad ass' because he did some jumps from a 150' water tower - just being vain because he made some 'sick' (and by sick I mean totally sweet) jumps.

One only has to look at any other thread on the board to see the value of his insights on every subject.
(PM sent)

Furthermore just take a look at the wealth of information that he has compiled in the info file, it'll save you a good 5 minutes in visiting the CR and PF sites and downloading their documents yourself. Where would you find such devotion to the betterment of BASE!

How dare you chastise such helpfulness >:(

LeroyDB - Keep up the good work, I love reading your posts, and hearing about every totally rad jump you manage to pull off. Dude you rule!

I'll keep my comments to the video. Very poor indeed. I ought to invoice you for a refund on my phone bill.

The negative effect IMHO just makes it worse because the brain isn't used to seeing images that way. The eye naturally is drawn to the lightest part of the image which in this case is the part of the image you shouldn't be looking at. Night footage is best left as it is and if possible just push the gain/gamma up to maximize what little detail you get. Yes it can get pretty grainy and the highlights get blown but the viewer will often mentally pad out what little detail they can make out.

ian

yeah dude

lay off leroydb already, like Luke said, he's contributing, you're just being hurtful to his feelings...

leroydb - you da man, we should go flick something up soon. I LOVED the video, AWESOME use of that effect too. Was that hard to do? also, I really love how you always edit all your posts to make them even more good, very few people take the time to reread every thread every time anyone lese has posted, just so they can edit their own post to be better.
Every man needs his own cunt to be following.>>>already perfected the suck-Fucka-buck™©®<< BASE no-knowledge info file

Dude, you better think twice. Check out the attachment - he is a bad ass who will pop something in your ass.

yeah dude

that's what I'm hoping for!!!

as I can obviously see from that pic he's been to Afghanistan and knows all about man-love-thursday

I know why he's not wearing no gloves in that pic...

maybe you can come over one thursday and we'll show you

endy
Every man needs his own cunt to be following.>>>already perfected the suck-Fucka-buck™©®<< BASE no-knowledge info file

The first "helpful" post yet. I will up the gain/gama when I get home...

Thanks.

...The negative effect IMHO just makes it worse because the brain isn't used to seeing images that way. The eye naturally is drawn to the lightest part of the image which in this case is the part of the image you shouldn't be looking at. Night footage is best left as it is and if possible just push the gain/gamma up to maximize what little detail you get. Yes it can get pretty grainy and the highlights get blown but the viewer will often mentally pad out what little detail they can make out.

ian

Leroy

Just a word of advice...
I would hold all possitive comments about leroy to yourself until you meet him for yourself. If you dont you will be sadly disapointed. Leroy has made lots of mistakes and i only blame him for one of them. And that is not being a Miscarriage

And just to clear things up leroy did not open this object. All the ground work was done by others and we were gracious enough to invite him along for the ride. He also managed to edit out the part where we waited for 5 min for him to jump because of the "Phamtom Cars"

Just my 2 cents.

Later
Ryan
Skydiving is borring!!