leroydb

Opening a 150 Water Tower.

HN1

I never claimed I opened it. The title only describes what part of what was done.
was more like 60sec, its on video

Add: I have never said a negative thing about you. Never did a thing to you.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabre,

I turned up the gain/contrast and you were right. Thanks for the Tip, I am uploading the re-coded video as we speak, asking to have it replaced with the old.

There was a bit more detail even without the sharpness/clarity due to what you mentioned about the brain filling in the missing parts (padding as you called it).

Le RoyDB
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The first "helpful" post yet. I will up the gain/gama when I get home...

Thanks.

Dude, from your original post it doesn't sound as if you are looking for any help with anything... except a stroking of your EGO[:/]

Look at me! Look at me!! I'm a BASE jumper!....

If you want helpful posts or are looking for advice why not post something that garners a helpful response?
You mentioned that you were only putting up the video because you were asked to right? Well, I don't see any posts before your 1st post asking you to share the video... You just said you'd be posting it as soon as possible.
Let me stroke your ego some more Leroy hows that?? Check the pic of Mr. cool at Bridge Day this year....if that isn't someone starved for attention then I don't know what is....

************************NEWS FLASH************************

For Immediate release:

World famous 'basejumper', (I use this term lightly) Le Roydb has once again stunned the BASE jumping community with his expertise, cunning, stealthiness, knowledge and just plain humbleness on yet another post on DZ.com
For more information on how you too can be cool and gain the respect of your fellow jumpers please refer to every post Le Roy has made... all 5000 of them:|
Courses are now available. No experience or gear necessary. All you need is to worship the almighty Leroy db!

**********************End press release**********************

*edited to add the DB after Le Roy for fear of jumpers getting confused!

wa Gaddy at that site I miss him his soft hands
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

You mentioned that you were only putting up the video because you were asked to right? Well, I don't see any posts before your 1st post asking you to share the video...

I was asked by a local jumper to post the video.

All this video is, is an opportunity that you are using to support your own vendetta in your dispute against me.

If you want helpful posts or are looking for advice why not post something that garners a helpful response?

As for garnering a helpful response, there was no need for the way some of response were stated, such as your for example. As stated in another thread we are all involoved in humanity and last I checked I was human also. I overlook the rudeness looking for anything helpful, such as when [saber] popped in with his video advice, though crass was still helpful.

Check the pic of Mr. cool at Bridge Day this year.... if that isn't someone starved for attention then I don't know what is....

Jason you say starved for attention? Looks like I was having, dare I say, Fun at the after party. Where do you get off saying that?

Jason, I have never said a bad thing or done any action against you in any for or fashion and yet you still take every opportunity to say that I am looking for attention. Seriously I am tired of it.

Here is my post for garnering your support. I want this BS to stop. If you want to "help" why don’t you really do so? If you think there is such an issue, manup and have a face to face convo, bitch me out, or whatever you feel you think is necessary. Seriously the “Carolina Rift” needs to be mended. Never once have you called or met with me, So if you really wanted to help instead of garnering support for you plight against me, you would.

Jason, there are so many other things that are wrong in the world today, AND if the worst thing I can do is post a crappy video that I was asked to post, then give me an AMEN and a Witness, hallelujah.

This is why the BS needs to stop. Forget about being BASE jumpers, we are humans and men first, lets act like it ans stop being whiney bitches on the internet, because the internet does not equal real life, just a small sliver.

Yes I am a human and am involved in humanity. I will close with the following quote from John Donne

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...