dride

MTV's True Life

I don't have cable nor do I watch a lot of TV but heard from someone today that the Ture Life show on MTV will have a BASE jumping section. Anyone with MTV heard about this? If so anyone know who the jumper is? I remember awhile back on Blinc someone MTV asking for jumpers to response to this.

I know who the jumper is:P
Not sure how much of the show will have BASE since he also does something else that's pretty cool.

I know who the jumper is:P
Not sure how much of the show will have BASE since he also does something else that's pretty cool.

rope-jumping?

Hey everyone,
It's me that's on the True Life coming up on Thursday. It covers my sportscar racing, skydiving, and my first jump course with Apex. Also in the show is a female freestyle MX rider & a kite surfer.
I haven't seen it yet, so fingers crossed it doesn't suck. Wish they could have put some of my recent footage in!

Gunnar

Uhh, you want fries with that?

Gunnar is our 'local celebrity'. ;) I don't know how to put this, but he's kind of a big deal. People know him. :P

I'm feeling quite honored to have jumped the now famous Kenny Sucks helmet off AF.

-Brandy

Some have even injested his ball sweat on an antenna climb cuz he is soooo famous!;)

You know I can't find that kind of service here in FLA!

I'm still living under the belief that it was NOT ball sweat. It is the only way I can sleep at night. :P

I'm still living under the belief that it was NOT ball sweat. It is the only way I can sleep at night. :P

Just spit coffee all over my laptop, thanks. :D

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Don't worry Ray, I think I showered that morning, so at least it wasn't cheesy ball sweat :D

I am not worried as I was above you but I think Bax might be!:P At least they are famous balls!;)

Congrats Gunnar. MTV reality show, Wow. Thats a good show too. I watched last weeks episode, and it was about how using Steroids will shrink your Balls. Oh man, it was Exciting.B|

Look, ingesting ball sweat was not on the agenda that morning so I am as disgusted as anyone. Little did I know that Gunnar sweats like a frick'n monkey on crack.(dude, you have an issue, see a doctor!) Gunnar sweats more than Tom A. climbing out of the Perrine!!!:P

Maybe I need to make an announcement to all base jumpers not to climb below Gunnar. Additionally, MTV should edit their show to add a warning so here is my official notice to them...

Hey, MTV, I got something for ya... Gunnar, your race car driving, skydiving, base jumping bitch has sweat glands the size of an elephant especially around his nuts!!! (I'm sure Brandy will second this!!! :o)

Still dry-heaving;

Baxter.

Well I'm glad that's out there... I really got nothing else.

Gunnar ... has sweat glands the size of an elephant especially around his nuts!!! (I'm sure Brandy will second this!!!:o)

Whoa, kiddo... i don't think i like being considered an authority on Gun's ball sweat tendencies. Most of us have learned to always climb ahead of him... especially when he's wearing shorts on those particularly humid mornings. Thanks for taking one for the team, Bax! ;)

-Brandy

Well I'm glad that's out there... I really got nothing else.

Show us how you feel, Gooner:P

That was my best "screw you guys (waiting on top of Angel Falls)... I'm going home!" :P

Why is Ray smelling your shoulder in that picture? I hope his head has returned to normal size after that poison frog attack!!

Jason

Hey everyone,
It covers my sportscar racing, skydiving, and my first jump course with Apex. Wish they could have put some of my recent footage in!

All that and modest too...