outrager

"Superterminal" review

Just spoke to the MasterOfMorals in V.K.B. and a torrent of the product is a NoNo at the moment, they are thinking about distributing it trough standard channels (buy it). They just had their weekly KaskMeeting, and so is that B|

Ah, ok. No problem of course. I'd buy it... I just thought if there weren't any more copies being sold and they were okay with people making copies of eachother maybe they'd be okay with a torrent too. But if they're gonna be making more copies to sell, cool.

Cheers
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Well I sent a pm on what I should do to get a copy but didn't get a response...

[mope]Guess I'm not a REAL member of the forum[/mope] :D

VKB held their weekly Karsk-meeting last night. After a small discussion early in the Karsk-drinking we came to an agreement:

1. You can copy the whole DVD, some of it, make torrents or whatever. But, we hope that people copy the DVD in DVD quality. It would be a bit irritating if the 14 min main film occurred, for example at skydivingmovies in low quality. "A piece of art should not be cut in half"

2. We will make more copies of the DVD. Everyone who wants to buy it will get that chance. Info on how to buy it are coming later on this website.

3. We hope that as many as possible get the whole DVD. It is a product, with design of cover etc. Especially MasterOfMorals, Joelle, is very proud of his work on the cover.

4. This is the official statement, so there should be no doubt from no on. Sorry all the misunderstandings.

Vaerdal`n Karsk & BASE -V-K-B-

Fly low, pull high....VKB#7

http://www.fatsnake.com

cool, I want a copy... or 2...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

It's very cool of you to let people copy the DVD, I hope people who get copies make at least a nominal donation by way of a thank-you.

You can paypal them at iflyucanhardlymoveforward AT gmail DOT com

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

i've been trying to buy this too.

so can someone with the DVD either post a bitorrent of the ISO or a DVD quality DIVX or similar?

very cool that we can do this with permission!

thanks.

Hi,

as you probably have understood, we don't mind copying the dvd to friends. but we would like to keep the whole thing in one piece as long as possible, and also keep the quality. so please don't put parts of the dvd (the main movie) on skydivingmovies or similar websites... we can do this ourselves..

for those of you who would like to get an original sample PM me or mail Andreas "shemale" Barkhall ([email protected]).

We are printing more dvds, so there will be enough (at least for a while)

peace out...

"VKB quietly took over the world"

Yuri

I like your sign line...:)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Ok, I've gotten a large number of messages on this. I'm making some copies now, and I'll send them out ASAP. If you don't hear back from me in the next day or two, it's on the way. I will have to message a couple of folks and ask for more info (like addresses, etc).

James, is there any way I can forward the names of folks in PAL places to you? I'm NTSC, so it makes more sense if people who have PAL players get one elsewhere.

Espen, can you let us know when more copies are available from VKB?

All, Espen posted the cover art, so if you asked me about that, check out the attachment to his post.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

All, Espen posted the cover art, so if you asked me about that, check out the attachment to his post.

Just to be sure, Espen is "FatSnake"? I only ask because the pic looked like a DVD menu... that is the same pic as the cover art?

Thanks. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hi Tom

No problem ...let me have the details of anyone who wants a PAL copy and we'll get right on with replicating it ...

If anyone wants to make a"proper" payment (and several have offered) please just forward payment to the guys at VKB (see gus's post earlier for their paypal account details) ...

I think it's only fair that they get paid for what is a stunning piece of work !!!

I'm happy to send a few copies out FOC but if the numbers get crazy then I might have to rethink things.

Also bear in mind it will take us a couple of days as we have a fairly hectic schedule this weekend !!!

Regards

James

If anyone is going to the BPA AGM on saturday and you want a copy, let me know and I'll bring one with me, as long as you promise to pay your dues to the guys. Don't have a colour printer, so I can't provide covers.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Yes I am Espen. I am going to check out when the copies are ready for delivery.. answer soon

Fly low, pull high....VKB#7

http://www.fatsnake.com

I'd love to take a look at it. it sounds like torrent copies are okay'd, is there any plans to get a torrent or something going? When the new prints come out I'll either buy one or if the torrent is good enough I'll just donate some money to show support.

Finally got mine. The first copy was defective and I spent hours trying to get it to play. Hans sent me another copy THANKYOU THANKYOU

AMAZING

jon