outrager

"Superterminal" review

Spread the love! If anyone can do it, please PM.

Thanks!

Yuri
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Could somebody please seed it as a torrent file? In this way a lot of people could see it in the coming days..without the problem of duplicating it and sending it by mail. Is there a volunteer??

good work not getting hurt..

I havnt seen the dvd yet,as i understand its a copy thing,so if any near DK has a copy i´d like to ask for a copy,ill pay disk,shipment and a beer ofcourseB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Add my name to the list of people who will pay for a disc... :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Add my name to the list of people who will pay for a disc... :)

Ditto, please PM.:)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

Am i reading that correctly? they would care if we copy'd it? if so would we assume that we should still send them the money or what?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Espen,

If it's ok with you, I'll make some copies to send out to the folks on this forum who want them, but can't get them. If you want them to send you guys some money, let me know, and I'll get them to do that before I mail a copy out.

Everyone else,

If you want a copy (nothing fancy, just a burn of the DVD, which kind of sucks because I think the cover art speaks volumes), send me a PM with your mailing address. When I hear back from the VKB folks that it's ok, I'll mail some copies out.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I just wanted to add another HOLY CRAP to this thread. Seriously, sell your entire existing BASE collection and replace it with this one DVD. Don't get me wrong, I love the slider-down stuff. But after seeing this, I'm hoping that EA will open up an office in northern Norway soon.

"DVDn og piratkopiere til alle har fatt sitt" (from onheading.com)

My translation: you fat Americans who can barely move forward, spread the love, make pirate copies of our DVD! :)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

"DVDn og piratkopiere til alle har fatt sitt" (from onheading.com)

My translation: you fat Americans who can barely move forward, spread the love, make pirate copies of our DVD! :)

Can any of the Brits send me a copy?
I'll make sure I buy the Norges a bunch of beer when I visit :)
Kris.

Just sent Tom A a PM to get a copy, but if someone in the UK will copy some it'd make sense to get it locally!

Germany wants some copies, too!

How about a deal with sdm.com? Someone could make a SVCD out of the DVD and upload it to sdm.com.. Would be about 700MB.

Max

If Han_solo ok's it, I'll upload the main version and host a torrent of the full DVD rip. I'm waiting on his response for now.
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

Hi
We give you a respons tomorrow about the DVD rip.(VKB meeting, dart and karsk drinking)

Lokky_luke

VKB
Lokky_luke
VKB#9

How about a deal with sdm.com? Someone could make a SVCD out of the DVD and upload it to sdm.com.. Would be about 700MB

PilotDave is away at the moment, and I don't know if mcrocker reads these forums, but I'm going to say that this is too big for skydivingmovies.com. The website eats bandwidth as it is, and judging by the popularity of this video, a 700MB file would probably be crippling. A torrent would be a much, much better idea. Share the load people.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

not with all the extras.... it would be bigger
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

A torrent would be a much, much better idea. Share the load people.

Agreed, torrent DVD ISO would be ideal, if the "meeting" deems it ok. B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

The website eats bandwidth as it is, and judging by the popularity of this video, a 700MB file would probably be crippling.

The main video is 14min long. I made a good quality DivX rip, it's only 97mb. If VKB decides to release it online i will be glad to upload. For now only full DVD pirate copies are allowed :)
bsbd!

Yuri.

Torrent would be great. Although you need (a) seed(s) who can up a decent amount of kb/s

Direct download would be wonderful.

But I wouldn't even mind paying for a copy if it's not outrageously expensive.

DVD copies only for now.
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

Torrent would be great. Although you need (a) seed(s) who can up a decent amount of kb/s

Agreed, this is something that sounds like it needs to be distributed by bittorrent. A full DivX/XviD rip of the DVD should reduce it to 700 or 800 MB; making a torrent and seeding it does require some initial bandwidth, but it does not have to be fast, if people are willing to be patient.

I'll help anyone who has the dvd is willing to rip it and set up a torrent. PM me. It's not that hard, but requires some patience. :)
Cheers,

Costyn.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

I'll help anyone who has the dvd is willing to rip it and set up a torrent. PM me. It's not that hard, but requires some patience. :)

Just spoke to the MasterOfMorals in V.K.B. and a torrent of the product is a NoNo at the moment, they are thinking about distributing it trough standard channels (buy it). They just had their weekly KaskMeeting, and so is that B|