leroydb

Friday the 13th Jumps

After leaving [for the object] "knowing" that the conditions would suck.... well they ended up being great! Ended up haveing a nice 2sec delay from an A.

My jump went well, But I know others must have some "Friday the 13th Jump Horror stories"

whats yours?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

whats yours?

The winds are doing 26 MPH right now = not even thinking about going downtown.
And I was gonna see if I could get unlucky and have my first object strike tonight, damm.
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

Nice calm night at the PT, had two people new to cali with me and called another local to show. Cherried a new groundcrew dude.A little moonlight pushing through the clouds. I went first and didn't think about it until now, but I was jumping an old base rig I bought from the dzo. It was an old "hunch" from DM with a Lazer 250 main. It used to belong to David "Wildman" Grant , anyone rember him? I didn't do any thing to it, just inspected and packed it. Right on exit, I gave props to a couple of "missing friends". Everything went great, fri the 13th,WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!;)

My jump went well, But I know others must have some "Friday the 13th Jump Horror stories"

whats yours?

Let's see... first solo, at night, strong wind... full moon, 13th jump on Friday the 13th... all went great.

As for the horror... Getting the hair out of the rig was kinda pain, and I also snagged the PC mesh on my claws. And nearly fell off the A because the transformation caught me midclimb, yeah.

65 degrees, winds 10 degrees off center, 4 MPH on the ground....... Chance of lighting storms that never came. Son of a bitch!!! :P

Coco

It was a beautiful night to be introduced to California. I was thinking about it being Friday the 13th right up until the words "want to make a base jump?" Thanks Pete! Our missing friends were remembered well tonight on the tower.

No horror stories yet...and hopefully none to come.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

Was a perfect night, no wind, no clouds, full moon, lots of snow and not to many cars on a 700ft S.

just perfect! B|

aint night yet,but weather has been perfect all day,i have saved my packjob for tonite to reopen my 180ft A(there has been repair crew on it the past 2 months)B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

whats yours?

Not a horror story... It was a perfect night, full moon, some snow on the ground to reflect the moonlight, just the perfect amount of wind to give me a nice separation from at that time an unjumped 405ft A. Opened up a new A and I actually didn't realise it was friday the 13th until I got home. :)
http://www.ufufreefly.com

i fotgot to post that i lived.. perfect full moon,nil wind 180ft perfect solo jumpB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Nice day with friends on the E near my village, minus 15 degrees, beatiful 2hour hike up, two meters of snow on the exit, 10sek.
Some beer after the jump....:)

Nice day with friends on the E near my village, minus 15 degrees, beatiful 2hour hike up, two meters of snow on the exit, 10sek.
Some beer after the jump....:)

Holy shit. That's near your village? Sweet.

i guess so:P

Nick Name: miko

Stay safe
Stefan Faber