magot

CAMO AN BASE

The other day my crew and i went out to an object that we are very comfortable with many time we would often where brite shirts and just look like a cuple of kids walking across a bridge that no one is suposed to be on that night on the other side of the tracks theres a nuff run for a car to drive down with no where to go the 3 of us curled up into a little ball next to the wall and the MAN drove not 4 feet from us and didnt stop till he got to the end of the bridge
the full camo saved us all later one of use walked down the S and gave the MAN some bs about how his grest grand dad built it and he come up here all the time to video the trains he was cool with that and we all lived happily ever after thanks to the Camo thanks to Lee i even have a camo stash bag
might i say u sould invset in one it saved my gear and my as
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

are you drunk? Have you hit your head?
I can barely make out your post, it's one huge sentence and in some other language.
BS'ing the cops is not a smart idea either, especially in your heavily touted invisible camo's;)

Dude think I can still understand him. Better than that fucking Dane, Faber.

I think I made out most of that :-) I especially like the part about his camo stash bag... there is a place in BASE for ninja gear, black, desert camo, or woodland camo... sometimes neon colors stand out a bit... Lee for some reason doesn't like making BASE gear in loud colors, can't figure out why not...
if you want to see the camo stash bag that magot is talking about go to our website.

Tom
www.applieddeceleration.com
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

Ok, I think i got it too:

You were at a antenna, and you and your friends wore white t-shirts. Then you saw some kids that wasn`t supposed to be there. Then you and your friends hide yourself in a ball, big enough for all of you. Thanks to yor great grandfather, that built the weird ball, you all survived the kids that night. And you have a stash bag. The question is: who built the car?

Just for the record I was drunk and still am, sorry I was board, but I'm glad u guy's got a laugh out of it.
TOSS MY SALAD

if you want to see the camo stash bag that magot is talking about go to our website.
www.applieddeceleration.com

Nice... bag :)....
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

i'm wearing camo right now. it apparently blends in with the desert or something.

i want a big camo ball too, where do i order one??:P

Dude think I can still understand him. Better than that fucking Dane, Faber.

Tom Greenies anyone look how Ray Attacks me all the time:ph34r:

Oh well dont borther i wouldnt hurt an old guys feelings:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

The difference Faber, is that the moderators will attempt to keep people's feelings from getting hurt. See, nobody here cares about your feelings. So we're all pretty much allowed to take jabs at you here and there.:P

Well, I guess I do care about your feelings a little, I didn't post the bikini picture.

edit:typo

The difference Faber, is that the moderators will attempt to keep people's feelings from getting hurt

Just that im not american dosnt mean that im not a person:P

I guess I do care about your feelings a little, I didn't post the bikini picture

Now it sounds like your nice but fact is that all of us knows that you keep em for your self to mastrubate to,its okay,i just dont want to see pics of that:o:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Yeah, yeah, you and Peter didn't miss the chance to have a naked guy on guy photo shoot with my poor innocent BASE rig.

Any have you ever come to terms to the accident you had with Becky? An innocent girl died and you still have not posted a public apology.:(

as i rember PETER killed Becky,and you were laughing and videoing my memorial speach for her...

The pic off your gear getting T-bagged BIGtime wasnt my idea:) but must say it were great fun:ph34r:

Were were you as i destroyed your moms toilet?? atleast you could have helped me fixing it.. it took me 45 mins:ph34r: say hello to her by the way she IS WAY cool.. And i didnt got a card from your brothers yet:D

Also say hello to your grand parrents,my hope for them is that they by time can teach you some manners..

Oh and say sorry to my bride.. i just couldnt do it,it would break Katies heart:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

>>Faber! I got that rampage CD...thanks so much for writing 'private gay pics' all over it with little hearts. :D
My mail lady looks at me quite cross-eyed now yes thank you :D
Nice TARD over! :o
I assume that was your regular pack job you just didn't close it up? :ph34r:

Nice... bag :)....

I don't think so, the camouflage isn't effective at all. I mean, it's the only bit of clothing that really stands out.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Good thing that bag is made from parapak...bet Cordura would be rough on those nipples if she had to run from the man
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

The other day my crew and i went out to an object that we are very comfortable with many time we would often where brite shirts and just look like a cuple of kids walking across a bridge that no one is suposed to be on that night on the other side of the tracks theres a nuff run for a car to drive down with no where to go the 3 of us curled up into a little ball next to the wall and the MAN drove not 4 feet from us and didnt stop till he got to the end of the bridge
the full camo saved us all later one of use walked down the S and gave the MAN some bs about how his grest grand dad built it and he come up here all the time to video the trains he was cool with that and we all lived happily ever after thanks to the Camo thanks to Lee i even have a camo stash bag

what ?????????????????????????????

be safe
kleggo

dude that wasnt the rampage cd:ph34r::D it were the rugh uncut:ph34r: you wont beabel to regonice shit in there:D

Im happy that you now are closer to your mail lady:)

I assume that was your regular pack job you just didn't close it up? :ph34r:

Packjob? i never pack,i just stash it whith tight lines..

Now what Tom A did to that round canopy,THAT were a packjob.. the only one ever than my own i ever has jumpedB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

...there is a place in BASE for ninja gear, black, desert camo, or woodland camo... sometimes neon colors stand out a bit...

I totally agree, and have some camo gear.

But there is also a place for non-stealth looking gear.

I know a guy who has a set of blaze orange gear, compete with hard hat, for jumping active construction sites. Some guy sneaking around wearing all black, with a camo bag sure would stand out there. But just another worker in an orange vest and hard hat?

Sometimes "stealth" means being able to hide in plain sight.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to do this, but I gotta bust out in my best Dave Chapelle voice a big ol'

WHAT?:D:D

. . . . .damn New Yorkers.:)

Cheers,

J.P.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to do this, but I gotta bust out in my best Dave Chapelle voice a big ol'

WHAT?:D:D

. . . . .damn New Yorkers.:)

Cheers,

J.P.

OK, since people seem to be having trouble understanding Maggot, here's an interpretation, maybe it will be clearer now:

The other day, my crew and I went out to an object that we are very comfortable with. Many times there, we would wear bright shirts, thereby just looking like a couple of kids, walking across a bridge that no one is supposed to be on.

That night (on the other side of the tracks there's enough room for a car to drive down) as a car approached, with nowhere for us to go, the three of us curled up into a little ball, next to the wall, and the police drove by, not 4 feet from us, and didn't stop 'till they got to the end of the bridge.

The full camo saved us all. Later, one of use walked down the span, and gave the police some brilliant story, about how his great grandfather built the bridge and how he comes up here all the time to video the trains. The police were cool with that and we all lived happily ever after, thanks to the camo.

Thanks to Lee Hardesty, I even have a camo stash bag!

Might I say: you should invest in one, it saved my gear and my ass.

better?

Thaks Sam I appreciate you clearing that up maybe I sould just have you write my posts for now on

GO BIG OR GO HOME
TOSS MY SALAD

yeah dude, no problem, just pm me your password and I'll make some quality posts for you

you don't even need to tell me what to post, I'll just wing it...

who wants to predict how many posts I need to make as magot to get him banned? :P