Spy38W

Urban unpacked Q's

Recently, I found myself at a new exit which I found to be a bit low for my FF tastes so I decided to change over to an unpacked jump. Luckily for my slack-unpacked-ass there was plenty of room for me to take my rig off and change over, but there are also a couple of other interesting exits in the area that are pretty much unpacked/SL only, for me.

I suppose what I'm really looking for is setup ideas to be able to climb conveniently (hopefully with standard deployment system intact,) yet still have a relatively easy way to convert to unpacked, with low-ish exposure to those not involved, while sitting on a narrow catwalk without taking the container off. In case it matters, I jump velcro.

P.S. I always carry a couple of lengths of break cord with me, now. :$

Thanks in advance.

--
Hook high, flare on time

Some similar thoughts in this thread.

Fuck, oops, I honestly tried searching, guess that's what I get for having an internet connection half the speed of a fart. :$

--
Hook high, flare on time

Fuck, oops, I honestly tried searching, guess that's what I get for having an internet connection half the speed of a fart.

No need to apologize brother! Your post sufficiently expressed you had put thought and effort into your question. That's enough for me. Besides, sometimes it's useful to revitalize an old discussion. You never know what new insights come to the table.