hawkflight

what helmet do you wear and why?

Bonehead Mindwarp. I wear it cause I got one hell of a deal on it, and at this stage in my skydiving adventures i'm not allowed to wear a full face helmet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's odd, when Dan was doing two-on-one PFF dives, he asked if he could buy a Para-Sport Italia full-face helmet. During dirt dives he proved that he could find all his handles, so we let him complete PFF wearing a full-face.

Camera Helmet= Flat-Top Pro - Why? stable, comfortable, reliable... and it's got a kick-ass paintjob.

RW= Oxygn A3 - I prefer the way the lens closes and the peripheral vision. I didn't like the button on the Z1... or neck gasket for that matter...

Freefly= Guner - Probably the most comforatble and quiet open faced helmets I have ever had.... and it also has a cool paint job.

Enjoy... MAYBE... you've seen these somewhere before...

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

I have an Aviator, I got it after talking to ppl about their helmets and reading in forums and the dicided the aviator is for me.
It fits great very comfy it has 2 internal audible ports, just great.

...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return...
blue sky
Asaf

Bonehead Mindwarp. Got a great deal on it. 1st Helmet after AFF, was using ProTech for AFF. A lot quieter then the ProTech. Dytter can be used as well. Still wanting to try a Z-1 though for RW. Money Money Moneeeeyyyyy..... Moneeey.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

Figured you might like that one Kel!

Snake it and I'll thump ya! I would have figured you'd like Skymonkeyone's... much more prominent flames...

Go steal his...

yea, but yours is my colors man. chucks is like orange or something like that. and yours would be much more accecable to take :P.

ah, i couldn't steal if from ya, but i may end up painting mine a similar design now ;):)
stay cool man.

lata

I had a protec for a while, now I have an aviator. I tried on the mindwarp and the hurricane as well but the aviator fit better. It's comfortable, quiet, and has nice audible ports. Very good customer service from my experience as well.

I think with any helmet you're best off trying some different ones on. They're not all going to fit everyone, so you just have to find the brand that seems to work with your head the best.

dude i want to steal you gunner, that thing is bad ass;). if it comes up missing next year at WFFC, don't be suprized :P

later

And your graphics are great! If you are interested in doing a trade, my web site could use some help :S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Bought an Ion without even demo-ing it.
It rocks: light, quiet and offers good protection (crashed on a no-wind day after only a half-flare, had several scuffs that cleaned up and fixed with a Sharpie).
With my XL noggin' it sure beats the hell out of trying to find a school/rental helmet that fits.

I figure it'll do while I get more coaching in belly-flying and still be good for the headdown stuff later. No complaints AT ALL.
“Keep your elbow up!"

Bonehead Mindwarp. It's light, tough, and really quiet. Somebody creamed me in freefall last weekend and I think his head bumped mine because I took a HARD whack on the noggin. It sounded hard too, like maybe his helmet. It shook me up a little but I was fine. (Glad I have a Cypres too...)

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

-a carbonfiber copy of a gath, cause it's teh 1st helmet I bought and a friend made it. Got good comments on it from people who have high experience.
-a z1 evo openface for camera, I have it cause I won it at the X-Mas boogie in Empuria last year.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

a super duper cool sky systems hurricane. I love it, the only bad thing is that it's really easy to scratch. waaaaaaaaay later i might get a custom paint job for it. whenever i actually get a job and pay off all the shit i need to pay off, i want to get a oxygen full face, i demo'd one at Eloy and thought it was bad ass.