outrager

"Stunt Junkies"

Only 30-40 people world wide have the ability -- and the guts -- to wingsuit BASE jump?!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I WONDER HOW I COULD GET A GUEST APPIERENCE ON THE SHOW? OH, I KNOW. WHAT IF I BUILD A 300FT. STATUE OF MYSELF, (DAMN THAT WOULD LOOK GOOD ) WITH A BUILT IN ELEVATOR GOING THROUGH MY LEG ON UP TO MY FACE, THEN THE DOORS OPEN, AND I JUMP OUT OF MY MOUTH AS THE EXIT POINT. I COULD BUILD IT IN MY OLD HOME TOWN OF AUBURN, CA.
I BET THEY WOULD LET ME ON THE SHOW THEN????B|

Only 30-40 people world wide have the ability -- and the guts -- to wingsuit BASE jump?!

Because that article is aimed towards wuffos. The fact that I can count 30 means that there are probably atleast 300

Kris.

Next week episode description:
During the week, Greg Gasson is a mild-mannered software engineer at the University of Arizona in Tucson. But on weekends, he turns into a superman. Greg is one of the world's most accomplished and respected skydivers, with a habit of making outrageous stunts look easy. On Stunt Junkies, Greg will attempt to jump out of one plane, fly through the air at an altitude of 11,000 to 15,000 feet and into another plane, without ever opening his chute. It's a daring experiment involving terminal velocity, aeronautic daredevilry and split-second timing.
Airs Jan. 18, at 10 p.m. ET/PT

That I got to see....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

buy a copy of Good Stuff by Joe Jennings and you can watch it all you want.

Go Jeb! Can't wait to see it.

Hasn't the plane to plane wingsuit thing been done already?

Yes, by Patrick De Gayardon.

Kris.

Yes, by Patrick De Gayardon.

And he is still the ONLY one to do it into teh SAME plane. You can see Jeb trying to do just that in one on his movies at skydivingmovies.com, and failing (not reaching the plane).

Buy the video"Good Stuff".
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Wooohooo, can't wait for the day that BASE is as commercialized as climbing has become in the last 10 years...

Troy Hartman did it too on senseless acts of video - MTV!

Coco

Next week episode description:
During the week, Greg Gasson is a mild-mannered software engineer at the University of Arizona in Tucson. But on weekends, he turns into a superman. Greg is one of the world's most accomplished and respected skydivers, with a habit of making outrageous stunts look easy. On Stunt Junkies, Greg will attempt to jump out of one plane, fly through the air at an altitude of 11,000 to 15,000 feet and into another plane, without ever opening his chute. It's a daring experiment involving terminal velocity, aeronautic daredevilry and split-second timing.
Airs Jan. 18, at 10 p.m. ET/PT

That I got to see....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, man. I'm milking that for all it's worth. I want every hot chick to see that show, and when they found out that I wingsuit BASE... it will mildly negate my unfavorable looks and personality. Yes!

Sorry guys, I have always hated that bio. Parts of it are over 5 years old and need to be updated. Other parts were updated with out people actually talking to me. It actually makes me want to puke any time i see it used and it was giving to Discovery without me being asked or talked to. Sorry again for it's gross inaccuracies and i will contact them ASAP to have them fixed...

Jeb

Might have to check this one out. Is Iiro involved?

Not here, but Iiro and Jeb will both star in "The Courier" that starts on 23rd on CBS.

bsbd!

Yuri.

No reflection on Jeb's abilities, and it may be partly based on being quite jaded and in my 50s now, but the show came off as sorta weak to me....much adou about nothing.
Perhaps I'll feel differently when they show some air segments.

Jay
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

I felt the same way. He had already done a backflip, now he was just doing it over a train. I couldn't do it, but then again I've never tried it.

Jeb lets be honest. The Discovery Channel should do a show on you. They should follow you for a year and see what it's like to be Jeb. That'd be way cooler in my opinion.

PS: I've seen the video of A Year in the Life of Jeb, but I mean a year of showing more than just the jumps. Preparation, seeing new places, etc.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Kick-ass motion graphics on that show. Good on ya Jeb--
pope

The wife and I watched the show, and liked it alot. We cant wait to see the next one. Good Job Jeb!
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

Greg did that stunt years ago... I saw it on ripleys belive it or not. it must have been 5 or 6 years ago at lest