ClifHuckstable

730 jumps in 2006

I just bet Miles D $2 that he couldn't do 730 jumps in 2006. That's 2/day. Manship probably already did this but it still should be a tough one. He's already got 14.
What the hell else is there to do in Twin if you had to live there anyway?
Anyone care to bet on how many you think he will really get? What say we start a pool? I'll keep track. I've got a container I'll donate to the closest guess.

729!:)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

closest, OR closest with out going over. please help control the pet population, have pet spayed or neutered:S.

Well i guess 769..............jumps....

Good luck Miles...........

================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Physically impossible man! All well trained BASE jumpers know you can't do more than 666 jumps in a year.

Sheesh... ;)

Guesses have been logged.
Jaap, you're going to loose with that 666 guess. Miles is one of those church goin, "God bless you" types. Ain't no way he'll end up with that #!
Maybe we should also bet on how many WOOOOHOOOOOS he does this year too. He's better at those than anyone. Especially the Aussies. They totally suck at those.

Maybe we should also bet on how many WOOOOHOOOOOS he does this year too. He's better at those than anyone. Especially the Aussies. They totally suck at those.

Yeah but at least they know how to fight kangaroos, wrestle crocadiles, and stick their thumbs up the asses of highly venemous snakes. I'd gladly give up my WOOOOOHOOOO ability for any one of those skills.

I hope Miles pulls it off, but on the chance he doesn't, I going with 600. I know he'll do way more then that, but I'm just trying to figure in all the factors: weather days, possible injuries/illness, business trips, vacation trips, the ocassional lazyness, and whatever else can happen. Good luck Miles. Be SAFE.

i vote 621 cos thats my number...good luck Miles...
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

Miles if you end up at 850,ill ship you a beer right awayB|

Actualy ill ship 2 so shane can have one aswell:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

this thread has taken a really interesting direction:

Wouldn't it be great if Miles could do jump number x (of the year) with BASE-x ?

and the jumps with fallen brothers and sisters' numbers would be memorial jumps..

I know it's not feasible for many reasons, but I'll sure drag my sorry ass to Twin Falls to jump with Miles in his hometown if he makes it 980 this year...

or maybe some wonderful sponsor will pony up the money for Miles to do a jumping tour to get these special 2-ways?

just a silly thought

cya

Miles if you end up at 850,ill ship you a beer right awayB|

Actualy ill ship 2 so shane can have one aswell:ph34r:

And at 860/861 we will buy you a beer also or many!

I will put him down for 744...

What kind of container was that?...B|

The container is a black Vision which I believe will fit a 220. I'll say whoever is closest period. None of this without going over stuff.
Alrighty then. Here's what we got so far:

User Name # guess

eb66to77 731
Mikki_ZH 729
gweeks 1000
Chizazz 756
flr169 769
JaapSuter 666
base587 1001
ChrisHall 600
Sean621 621
lifewithoutanet 830
Faber 850
crazydave44 744

I have this saved in excel too. Interesting to see how much confidence you all have in Miles. You all must have met him before.
By the way, I wouldn't bother factoring in any injury time. Miles now has something like 1100 base jumps and his worst injury I believe was a scratched pinky.

well if its official then put me down for zero basejumps, but 1100 FLOP's...

I wouldn't bother factoring in any injury time. Miles now has something like 1100 base jumps and his worst injury I believe was a scratched pinky.

Hey now, I'm almost certain that a Pinky injury could keep ya out of the game for some time. I think the usage of the Pinky finger is highly under estimated these day's.