Treejumps

Start them young

If you wait until they learn to skydive, or even talk for that matter, it just ruins the progression. The sooner you get them started the better.

Announcing the first ever Pre-School FJC. Each course includes a mid day snack and Barney Re-runs. All equipment provided, but you change the diaper. And yes, the shrivel flap shrivels.

Cya.

Do they have to be able to walk?

Cheri's due in about 2 weeks. Do you have standard sizing, or will I have to wait until after we get home from the hospital to measure Junior?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

You may want to think about adding this to keep them current? :D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Now that I have the patterns made the container is standard. Harness sizing however is done on a baby by baby basis. This one is naturally a pretty long harness. You can't see the emroidery in this pic, but this is the Huck-It! Jr. model. No pins for Jr, though. Its all old-skool for pre-school. :P

This reminds me of the tandem BASE rig I developed a year or so ago.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Two Words !

FREAKIN AWSOME ! :)

Our little guy got the flat and stable part down quickly, but his exits from the couch have been nothing short of dramatic after watching the past few years BD videos !

Humm ... that high crib looks cool ! :S

:P
Is it Bridge Day Yet ? :-)

wow BASE jumpers with kids!
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Could have used diapers like that on some of my BASE jumps.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

dude, that's sweet! nice matching rigs... so maybe i'll see you both out one night this summer!;)???

~E

Many thanks to Tree for providing a very cool, customized baby BASE rig for our 11 month old daughter. The detail in this rig is amazing, to say the least. No BASE kid should be without one. Thanks again, Tree.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Great pic's...looks like a head down pitch doing a front flip...in #2 watch out for that pilot chute on the leg..:D

excellent.....B|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Your daughter is so cute, I'm sure she will make a great BASE jumper some day!!!

LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

ha! i got a quick preview of that back in feb.. it's much cooler on it's owner! very cute!!

... and he said, check it out! the shrivel flap really shrivels!:P

tree, now the lavender makes more sense. :D

HA.. sarcasm.. out of TREE himself,and even Tom Aiello is finding humor in sarcasm!!!

this is great, we are so proud of you guys... you are human after all. and to think Clif huckstable gets banned for an identical style of post.

psyched.

Those are awesome pictures Jason. I especially like the one with Mallory laying on her side with what looks like a bridle wrap on her lag. Are you doing malfunction training with her already? Good thinking. You can't teach them too early. She is just adorable in that setup. Glad you are enjoying it.

Cya