base570

Brazil

I will be in Brazil (Ilheus area) at the end of March begining of April, anyone around? Anything to jump?
Have rig, will travel!

Thanks,
Jason

Contact neneskydive from this forum. He is a Brazilian base jumper. But I think there are not too many possibilities near Ilheus to BASE jump. But if you are there, you definitely have to go to Morro de Sao Paulo. And when you are in Ilheus and you meet a girl named Cleo, say hello from me… ;):)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Sabiá lives in Sao Paulo, but is always willing to travel. He is one of the most current Brazilian jumpers. Send me an email so I can send his.

Ronald

Just got back from the Sao Paulo area a couple of days ago jumping with neneskydive and friends. He has a very good network of friends (mostly base-friendly skydivers) down there which made the trip awesome. Was down there for 2 weeks and almost got my Brazilian BASE (winded out on the E) plus a few crazy O's. Plan on a lot of driving though... we put about 1500 miles on the car during the 2 week stay racing from site to site. Do you like day legal buildings? He's got one set up that we pillaged, and is working with authorities to set up more. Definitely get in touch with him before you start hucking off stuff... he's done a lot of groundwork to get key objects authorized down there.