Mikki_ZH

2005 BASE Awards

GB jumped because UncleCharlie jumped, he loves him.

hmm... who is it we have here?

barely has UncleCharlie stepped into fray and...

I'd like to nominate GB for:

'Biggest crush on another basejumper of 2005'

:P:P:P

as for those conditions - they were fine! I was totally not even going backwards anymore when I landed.

You'd have to be a real mincer to only do one load..

or for going all the way up and not doing an aerial, especially if you're even packed slider up!!

cya

I also want to add 3 new categories;
- best low pull (also here you must survive the jump but it’s allowed to get hurt)
- best wingsuit pilot
- biggest balls

I want to nominate Johan Vervoort from Belgium for the biggest ball, doing the freefall jump inside the Belgium Cathedral. Pull to high, you're dead, pull to low, you're dead. Check out basejumperguydotcom.

Ronald Overdijk

DX - is that Gabo over him, r we talking about the mexican guys?

Yes
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

I want to nominate Johan Vervoort from Belgium for the biggest ball, doing the freefall jump inside the Belgium Cathedral.

I agree with Ronald ! I Jumped this cathedral last year but in Pca (Thanks Steve) in free fall it’s only for big iron ball ! :o
super Johan !...1,4 sec. !!!;)

I want to nominate Johan Vervoort from Belgium for the biggest ball, doing the freefall jump inside the Belgium Cathedral. Pull to high, you're dead, pull to low, you're dead.

Judging from canopies forward speed on opening, I don't think that were proper DBS?
I think that your survival change in the Cathedral increases if you tune your DBS properly? More important than having big balls in base, is having big brains (and knowing how to use them).

Still, an incredible jump. I already get scared climbing in the cathedral, can't imagine how it must be like jumping into it. ;)