outrager

BASE game

Yeah, the game won't opperate right unless you send all of your real, physical world BASE gear to me.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Oh, and your attractive 18 year old sister to me.
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

yes you also need to download the netframwork 1.1 program in the locked forum if it is still not working

http://www.d3company.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92

that`s impresive

i made 263 meters and i`m far away from you

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

there shouldnt be much of a problem. create a person whos 1.90 and weighs 50 kg... He just flies.
A skydiver's famous last words:
- Hey! Hold my beer, and watch this...!
- If that guy can do it, so can I...!
- In 9 out of 10 this will work out just fine. Don't worry about it...!

make the talllest and lightest person you can and you should be able to get in the 400's

Make the shortest and fattest person you can and see how much of a difference it makes.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

I have made almost 600 jumps so far. The canopy oscillates way too much for a square in full flight, it acts like a round. Also pumping or holding the brakes, or risers has no effect on canopy inflation. If you complete the hard landing event good you get prizes. I have won better wingsuits, containers and such.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

the biggest problem with this game is lack of aerials (spelt right?)

in the very first ever vid, everyone said (well me anyway) that they'll need to make the game so ya can do back/front flips etc for it to really appeal.
now they did that but they stopped there, I want to be able to do a double front flip and quickly twist into a double back flip.
games like tony hawk has a bazillion tricks ya can pull they should make this game the same.
at present I can do half a dozen flips then it takes me about 400 feet to be able to pull out of the flips then turn and flip the other way lol.

good start so far to the developers but hopefully they can update it soon with proper flips

I agree with that.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I don't know if I'm the only one who has this problem, but my download stops all the time. I can't download the whole thing. Maybe it's just my computer, but could someone try to host the file to eliminate server problems. If thats okay with the company..

the biggest problem with this game is lack of aerials (spelt right?)

in the very first ever vid, everyone said (well me anyway) that they'll need to make the game so ya can do back/front flips etc for it to really appeal.
now they did that but they stopped there, I want to be able to do a double front flip and quickly twist into a double back flip.
games like tony hawk has a bazillion tricks ya can pull they should make this game the same.
at present I can do half a dozen flips then it takes me about 400 feet to be able to pull out of the flips then turn and flip the other way lol.

good start so far to the developers but hopefully they can update it soon with proper flips

You're comparing the production values of a game (tony hawk) that sells millions of copies worlwide made by a team of hundreds of animators and coders to a game made online by a small russian software company thatll be lucky to sell thousands :|

You're comparing the production values of a game (tony hawk) that sells millions of copies worlwide made by a team of hundreds of animators and coders to a game made online by a small russian software company thatll be lucky to sell thousands :|

that would be correct!
they are competing against the big guys
they put in flips, just a twist in those flips and I'll buy it
hell I'll probably buy it anyway lol

anyone buy the game or know how to get it in the states.. I play the demo and am wondering how to get the full game?
Is it saturday yet?

that would be correct!
they are competing against the big guys
they put in flips, just a twist in those flips and I'll buy it
hell I'll probably buy it anyway lol

WTF, come on, what where looking here is realism, and tony hawk is the most shittiest game around considering that, I've played it when i was a kid and was enjoying those 4 back flips rodeos 900 degres but that was then. The physics in the game are extremely realistic, sure u cant do everything but its 10000 times more credible then anything else in terms of freefall physics!

my 2 cents

The only thing I can tell is that is is for sale on amazon.de but that version is in german. I want to know about the english version too, but cant find it.

go t othe site peole haha and read its not really that hard haha jking.... the web version is going to be availible to us the first quatre on the 2007.. english cd-rom version is unknown

They've held back the web release till the end of the 2nd quarter and it's goin to have feature's that the German edition doesnt! Kjerag for a start...but they might make that as an add-on.Also the Web release will be able to support 3rd party content!So if you've got a spot that you want in the game....learn how to model...or you could wait for someone else to do it!

I've downloaded the demo, installed Physx and the demo. Got DirectX 9.0c. Still not working! Any ideas?

I've downloaded the demo, installed Physx and the demo. Got DirectX 9.0c. Still not working! Any ideas?

Check that your system meets with the minimum requirements....also have a look throuh the forum and you might find a solution;)

http://d3company.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55&highlight=minimum+requirements

Thanks for that, i have checked the D3 forums though. There's a guy on there that seems to have the same problem as me but they haven't got a solution for him. Everytime i try to start the game its coming up with an error saying "PhysX not found" but i definitely installed it. I even downloaded Physx again fro the D3 forums incase it was a different version. I really wanna play this game, all the videos on youtube are pissing me off :(

NP's ;)...yeh dunno what that is!! Did you install with the first patch aswell? Dont think there's a fix in there for it but it's alway's worth a try.Also post in technical support and see if Alex has any solution's....alot of the time you need to keep asking to get an answerB|