outrager

BASE game

if someone manages to download the entire thing sometime before the NPS makes BASE legal in yosemite, it would be real nice if somebody were to upload it to a faster server ;)

I can donate some bandwidth if necessary
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

You can probably forget it for today. It kicked my off at 3% downloaded. Damn, I only had another 7 hours to go . . . LOL

BTW, Hollywood is on fire, I can smell and see smoke where I am . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

i'm stuck on 3% too, but my ETA is more like 23 days and a gazillion hours.
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

I just download it. Took about 12min. When I went to install it said a file was corrupted...Trying again.

I use this http://www.speedbit.com/ to d/l big files, if its of any help.
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

Got the full d/l and it installed all right, but I get a runtime error on start up . . .

Got the full d/l and it installed all right, but I get a runtime error on start up . . .

Me too[:/]

Make sure you install the phys-x thing in the program list under the game it fixed mine.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I haven't got it to work yet, but there is a forum with some tips here: http://www.d3company.com/forum/

It appears many people have it working and seem to like it. But it's really odd hearing whufos saying, "Man, I've got two guys on the fatality list already . . . "

Also the full demo download is 135,853,566 mb so if you are not getting that you need a download manager.

There is also a low res version of the graphics for the ram challanged here:
http://www.d3company.com/img/base/demo/lowquality.zip

I've got it working. It friggin rocks !!!

Haven't figured out how to flare or track yet, and haven't so far used the HUD. But I don't want to develope any bad habits so I'm just eyeballing it, LOL . . .

I've made 10 jumps so far without making the fatality list!

Forget what I said about the mb figure. It's really 132,670. Also make sure you have the latest DirectX version which is "C".

And in the directory called "drv" there is another piece of software called "PhysX" you must install.

dld it... instaled it... start it
evert time after i jump, after 2 seconds everything block :(
solutions pls

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

left shift is to track, 'a' and 'd' together is to flare, ummm shift+'w' + space is a running jump, 'w' or 's' held with space at the exit is frontflip/backflip exit, you can launch with your back to the exit point too doing that

hopefully that made sense

Just finished downloading ....before I install it, I would like to know what the min... system requirements are....

have older laptop thats like a P3 800 or something..

thanks for any info..........

===================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

The game is released in Germany as DVD-version, distributed by Atari:
http://www.amazon.de/Atari-Base-Jumping-DVD-ROM/dp/B000MAH3YY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/303-0261147-4132252?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1175356114&sr=8-1("...featuring Felix Baumgartner").

Minimum system requirements as written on the case:
Windows XP, Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz, 128MB graphics (vertex shader, direct x9.9), 1 GB hd

http://www.amazon.de/Atari-Base-Jumping-DVD-ROM/dp/B000MAH3YY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/303-0261147-4132252?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1175356114&sr=8-1[/url]("...featuring Felix Baumgartner").

lol
fair enough some in game advertisement as it's a growing revenue resource for games and movies these days.
but no disrespect to felix as I've never met the guy, but would have been cool if it never had anyone's name on it.
or someone who is more known for being a little extreme, or having an historical impact on the sport

i'm going to donates my tattooed infants to this company for their genuine efforst, efforts.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

omg i can't believe you pick ya character appearance by race/country

seems awefully buggy.

my d00d hit the ground at full speed and is rolling, so far rolled about 50 metre's very slowly

I just download it. Took about 12min. When I went to install it said a file was corrupted...Trying again.

I use this http://www.speedbit.com/ to d/l big files, if its of any help.

Hey...
Thanks fot the link...
I can get past 3MB now....:D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Lineovers almost always require the hook knife. The WLO's work about 2/10 times. If you dont open above 200m with a malfunction you almost always pound in before you can fix it. Also if you choose 48'' pc, slider removed and go super terminal from the highest point you almost always get a malfunction and get the crap knocked out of you on opening too. :D

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

well thats one of there servers here is the best option www.d3company.com/forum click on the demo thread that is locked then click the europe link not the russian one as it is a lot slower and you will have it downloaded in 10 minutes max .....

Do you know wich buttons to push to clear a linover and linetwists? I've tried finding it but i cant find it.
thx
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

They've got an European mirror that seems to be working well...

http://www.d3company.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92

For a line over you hold 2 and linetwists you hold Q and E to kick out of em.

I tried posting this in the gen. skyd. forum on this game, but I figured I'd try posting it here to.
Ive downloaded it 4 times, and I still cant play it. Yes I installed the PhysX Driver thingy. I get to the startup menu (where you can change the controlls) hit the start button, and I get "game-d.exe has encountered a problem and need to close" Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.