iiro

Ground is the Limit NOW available

I still don't have time to organize shipping for individual orders, but a limited edition of the DVD can now be ordered from Square One in Perris Valley.

If i have not responded personally to all order inquiries, i want to use this opportunity to thank you for all the e-mails and the positive feedback!

C'ya

Iiro

For those who have not seen this movie:

In my judgment, this is the best BASE film made to date. If you haven't seen it, you should. It treats BASE not just as a music video (which I see way too much of), but as a real adventure, genuine experience and unique interpersonal interaction.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I would like to order the new BASE video talked about in your recent post. Can I send paypal as payment?

The DVD can be ordered from Square 1 by telephone (1.800.877.7191) or email ([email protected]). It's apparently not on the web site yet (such slackers at Square 1), so you need to know the item number (item# 2406300) and specify NTSC or PAL. I believe the price is US$ 30.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

The DVD can be ordered from Square 1 by telephone (1.800.877.7191) or email ([email protected]). It's apparently not on the web site yet (such slackers at Square 1), so you need to know the item number (item# 2406300) and specify NTSC or PAL. I believe the price is US$ 30.

Price is 25 USD (without shipping) and the dvd is both PAL and NTSC (one side is PAL, the other is NTSC)

I hope they will have some copies available in Square2 in time for the holiday boogie.

that email address for sales keeps getting a failure notice. is that definitely the right address??

ian

count me in...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Irro, fantastic, I've been watching your website like a hawk waiting for the video to be ready! I do have a question though (hopefully its not a dumb one but what the hell! :D) You said "Limited Edition", do you just mean supply or is this not the completed video?

Sorry if it’s a dumb question but I've seen limited edition used in different manners. Like if you got a Honda Civic Limited Edition, not only are there a lower quantity of them made but they typically have different features too. So I just wanted to make sure before I ordered.

Or did you just mean to say "Limited Quantity"?

Thanks!
Coco

but a limited edition of the DVD can now be ordered from Square One in Perris Valley.

I'll try and answer since Iiro isn't on line all the time.

The feeling I got is that Limited Quanitity would be more applicable.

I got 50 copies. I think he only pressed 100. I'll most likely pick up the rest quite soon (at this rate).

If I'm wrong I hope Iiro will chime in but this has full artwork and is NTSC/PAL (one on each side).

blues
k

I'm really glad to hear you have enjoyed the movie!

Even though the movie is aimed for non-jumpers, the opinion of base community means a lot to me.

Answers to your questions.

1. The price.

I think it costs $ 30.00.

2. Limited Quantity:

I printed quite a few DVD's to promote the movie at MipTV, MipCom and American film market for network distribution. Once these copies run out, i'm not going to print any more for a while.

Even though, i used this first print of the movie for promotion, it is a fully length commercial DVD, with artwork, extras ect.

3. Limited Edition

When me, or the distributor, prints more copies, i have to remove a few seconds of footage and replace it with something else.

Just got my copy from S1 yesterday and watched it last night. A+++++ Jeb and Iiro, that was fantastic! I like the stuffed animal too! Genius idea!:D

Coco

hope to get mine today
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Hi all
all sold out, pending restock (when possible) from Iiro. I'll post if and when this happens. You can get on a wait list but no guarantees. Square2 (Eloy) may still have a copy or two left.

Thanks for the interest and support.

blues
kate

I just called Square1 and they said that it will ship today. Is this true or was that just the grinch messing with me?

You are good to go.

All orders placed and confirmed will ship. New orders subject to the availability. Note there are two copies currently "on hold' for customers so there is an outside chance more will open up but I wouldn't count on it.
k

Iiro is my Hero :)
More copies will be sent to Square1 when he returns from his current adventures.

I don't know how many we will get and I don't know when we will get them, but we are accepting orders again for The Ground is the Limit DVD (NTSC and PAL same disc)

www.square1.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
1.800.877.7191 or 951.657.8260
Fax 951.657.8179

also Square1 (perris), Square2 (Eloy) and Square3 (Crosskeys) proshops.

Thank you and safe holidays

kate

This was an awesome video. I loved the way that it had a storyline and not just chapters of different areas. You felt like you were part of the story(video) when watching this.

I give it 2 thumbs up, 4.5 stars, a broken rib or 3, and a tweaked knee.

awesome "flick" (was that a pun?)
Leroy

Happy New Year
We just received 100 more copies of "The Ground is the Limit" DVD.

Thanks Iiro!

ordering information can be found above in this thread.

blues
kate
www.square1.com
[email protected]