Johnnyb

Xmas present from Norway 2 ya all

So you all hopefully had a great year, doing some BASEjumping all around the world (or around the local stuff, still tasty...) My best friend CJ (who yesterday left for NZ, and probably will be there for a while) left me with some DV tapes from his jumps aroundt Norway, and this is my edit. Most of the footage (the best FF anyway) is by Douggs, and man that dude got some skills with his CameraEye. So, enjoy this FeelGood movie, i know i promised you some more last time i posted a movie and here ya go B|
CJ.SummerParty.2005 - http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3106

P.S. I'm kind of proud of this movie, so if you don't like it please watch it again :S

That was just........

well

I'm speechless...........

DAMN kick A$$ awesome.......beautiful

thanks from this cold cdn down in Northwestern Ontario.......

Can't wait to take a FJC and start my base journey

Mike

Merry x-mas and Happy New Year
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

P.S. I'm kind of proud of this movie, so if you don't like it please watch it again :S

You must've gotten lots of good painkilers... or is it a kind of gay pride ? :P

I only say that because you can't kick my ass. Here, try to catch me! That'd be the silliest sort of special olympics here ;)

'till spring time!

bsbd!

Yuri.

I only say that because you can't kick my ass.

Be carefull mr. MinuteMan, i'll email you some asskicking anytime B|
gay pride my ass (ups, dont know if that came out right...) :S

I absolutely cannot wait until this summer, that was awesome :)

I'm kind of proud of this movie, so if you don't like it please watch it again :S

Id be proud of that if it were mine too. Some amazing footage and some superb editing that went very well with the soundtrack. Better than some 'professional' films Ive seen for sure. Shame the hi rez version isnt avialable :)
Thanks for posting it up :)

One question. Whats the soundtrack? It sounds like the Bare Naked Ladies but Ive no idea what the track might be.

Its "Pinch Me" by BNL. It should say it on the download site ;)

I didnt think to look in the download page. I just checked there and your right. Will teach me to look eh ?
At least I got the group right :)

awesome video. i have not been base jumping before but would like to try it some day. nice job editing.;)

OMG man! That was so sweet! What a beautiful Christas present that was indeed!

Thanks so much!

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

FeelGood Movie is right !! Nice way to start the day... It put me right back in the norvegian spirit ;)...

Good Stuff... Durka Durka Jihad to Ted.

Later,

P.

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."

That was a super fun video to watch while I ate my oatmeal. I was pumped to see some Sushi Rolls. The video was also very personable which made it feel like I had bought a ticket to hang the whole summer with you. Thanks for sharing.

Kenyon
www.triaxproductions.com

No that would make me want to dust off my Mojo and get jumping again. Excellent editing.

I've been smiling while watching it:)
Between two evils always pick theone never tried