BASE1036

"Ms." Skypunk WTF??!!

Now I have seen it all. Check out this article article about this chick that dubbed herself "Ms." SkyPunk. Like SHE can ever fill THOSE shoes....:| It would be bad enough to just grab the name not knowing the weight that the name carried, but she was at a DZ he frequented quite often, and knew what he meant to all of us. I was wondering WHY she was asking about him a few years ago, now I guess I know.

"Ms. SkyPunk
Maggie Downs has taken one small step for a columnist, one giant leap for all writer kind. I am impressed. That jump took guts. I could never jump out of a working plane. I don't even like roller coasters. I am amazed that Maggie has now become a skydiving enthusiast. She will be jumping from the Carew Tower in no time. She is already a virtually solo jumper, so people eating lunch on Fountain Square better keep one eye in the sky."

You are missed Bro. Go Easy..Live high.

Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com

I may be way off... But I don't think this chick had anything to do with this post. At the bottom of the post it says:

# posted by Brian Griffin @ 7/04/2003 10:23:37 AM

I think this guy Brian is the one that used your friend's name in vein... There is a way to reply to the guy Brian at the bottom of the post though... And of course I think you should...

Regardless... I feel for your loss!

Michael

BATMAN - (A.K.A. SBCmac ...)

FYI Maggie still skydives and posts on here as CanopyCandy

No comment on the story since its over 2 years old and I don't think Maggie had anything to do with it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com