poobert

Negative g-force reaction?

I posted this in the general forum and was told I'd get better responses in this one:

Hey guys. First off, I'm not a skydiver, but if you read the rest of my post you'll figure out why I decided to post here. Anyway, I recently rode my first roller coaster. I'm 26, but grew up in the UK where theme parks aren't nearly as common as they are here. I was a bit nervous, but don't have a pronounced fear of heights nor do I suffer from motion sickness so I figured I'd survive. All was well until the first drop when I felt like my stomach shot up into my throat (from what I understand, not a very unusual reaction) but the muscles in my ass/sphincter clinched up involuntarily and very strongly. The second drop was even worse and when I got off I honestly felt like I'd been kicked in the area between my anus and scrotum. It was a severe cramp and, needless to say, very uncomfortable. I was too confused/embarrassed to outright ask the friends I was riding with if this was a normal reaction. I plan on mentioning it to my doctor during my next anual check-up, but wanted to check online to see if I could find any information. The search turned up dry, but I dawned on me that if any group of people would be sufficiently familiar with the body's response to rapid downward acceleration to offer an explanation, I'd find them here. So, there you go. An odd post, but would appreciate some feedback.

Cheers

I posted this in the general forum and was told I'd get better responses in this one:

Hey guys. First off, I'm not a skydiver, but if you read the rest of my post you'll figure out why I decided to post here. Anyway, I recently rode my first roller coaster. I'm 26, but grew up in the UK where theme parks aren't nearly as common as they are here. I was a bit nervous, but don't have a pronounced fear of heights nor do I suffer from motion sickness so I figured I'd survive. All was well until the first drop when I felt like my stomach shot up into my throat (from what I understand, not a very unusual reaction) but the muscles in my ass/sphincter clinched up involuntarily and very strongly. The second drop was even worse and when I got off I honestly felt like I'd been kicked in the area between my anus and scrotum. It was a severe cramp and, needless to say, very uncomfortable. I was too confused/embarrassed to outright ask the friends I was riding with if this was a normal reaction. I plan on mentioning it to my doctor during my next anual check-up, but wanted to check online to see if I could find any information. The search turned up dry, but I dawned on me that if any group of people would be sufficiently familiar with the body's response to rapid downward acceleration to offer an explanation, I'd find them here. So, there you go. An odd post, but would appreciate some feedback.

Cheers

Best post ever.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

I honestly felt like I'd been kicked in the area between my anus and scrotum.

it taint what you think it is....

heard rumors the video was done/ almost done... any word for the masses?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Probably just an automatic reaction by your body, when it was subjected to unusual accelerations. It is likely that the reaction would tend to go away if you were to continue riding coasters over a period of time. The human body is not naturally accustomed to those kinds of motions, which is what makes it fun. I can't help saying it, but it is good your seach "came up dry".

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I honestly felt like I'd been kicked in the area between my anus and scrotum.

You could have a Hernia, as hernia's in that area are 1 of the more common kind of hernia's you can get, where the lower stomach muscle lineing tair's and drops through around there.

get 1 of your friends to hold onto your penis while you cough

I think thats how doctors do a hernia check

You're clearly a fag. Please fuck off and die.
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

I plan on mentioning it to my doctor during my next anal check-up, but wanted to check online to see if I could find any information.

Fixed.

I plan on mentioning it to my doctor during my next anual check-up, but wanted to check online to see if I could find any information.

You have definitely not come to the right place. Should be entertaining tho :D

When you puckered up did you leak? Is it a busted sphincter?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"

What I read was "(...) during my next anal check-up (...)".
Sorry for that.

When he asked skydivers in the first place it was laughing, then some one gave him advice to ask here i knew it would be pure gold.

:D:D:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Hey dude i just want you to know that not everyone here is totally insensitive: I for one respect your quest for the bottom line truth and i think its a real bummer that everyone's pulling the ring out of your post. go ride that badass puppy one more time.
People dont care how much you know until they know how much you care.

I honestly felt like I'd been kicked in the area between my anus and scrotum...

I felt like that recently after visiting some UK jumpers.

Best post ever.

It would be if it weren't artistcalledian making time while he's banned from the Bonfire.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Best post ever.

It would be if it weren't artistcalledian making time while he's banned from the Bonfire.

rl

Well thats fairly obvious. Hes good at what he does though, i'll give him that.
Don't be so bitter. Hes just having a laugh.

heard rumors the video was done/ almost done... any word for the masses?

Yup. Done. See website for details or check my other post about it.
pope