piercewhat

Just another skydiver jumping from the bridge

As it stated in Skydiving magazine with Johnny Utah and Mike Pelky jumping from the bridge. I don't mean to make it a small thing but Mike has not made a BASE jump in 40 years and they don't even recognize it or make a small quote for him. I just think it was rotten and disrespectful to him. Sorry for the rant.

I spoke with Nick after he got back from bridge day and he talked about Mike in depth with me.I don't think it is direspect maybe just limited space for an article to mention 800 plus jumps that day.E:)

I wrote a whole bit about Mike and Brian in the Bridge Day story but I suppose Sue had space issues so it was cut. I'm going to to send her a stand alone article on them and see if that flys . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

I bet they get a place in the book to.When is that coming Nick.E:D:D

Shut up! ;) And come get the cool Apex hat and the sunglasses you left at my place . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

I bet they get a place in the book to.When is that coming Nick.E:D:D

You forgot the subliminal shit (which I don't have the energy to insert right now).

Either that, or someone needs to tie him to his chair and cut off his internet access.

>:(
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Either that, or someone needs to tie him to his chair and cut off his internet access.

>:(

Ouch.

Sounds painful.B|
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk