base428

$500 Cash If You Can Provide the NPS Jumper Suspect List

Since many NPS rangers waste tax dollars reading this forum while on the job, I believe this might be the best place to offer some cash to all the underpaid rangers out there.

I want a copy of the NPS's BASE Jumper Suspect List and I'm willing to pay $500 cash for it. Anonymous submissions are welcome and I can paypal you the money.

PS. Christmas is fast approaching - you could probably use the cash!!!
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

That's too funny!

I'm going to mail you a fake list and cash the dough!

Please send money to [email protected]

They really got under your skin this time around, didn't they Jason?
Memento Audere Semper

I've never met a 'repelling' enthusiast. However, when it comes to persecuting BASE jumpers, the enthusiasm of some NPS rangers is doubtless quite repelling.

Actually, some rangers are OK. Most are not.

If we just stand around and wait for the NPS to allow us to jump, it's NEVER going to happen. I also think that we need to show the world what's really going on between rangers and jumpers. It's time we show how we are discriminated against and we need to tell everyone what we want in our LOUDEST voice.

Until earlier this year, I cooperated with NPS as much as possible. Then they stabbed me in the back with fee increases and million dollar insurance policies.

Even more ammo is available here

A very trusted source informed me that the NPS wants us out of Bridge Day more than ever. We are setting a precedent with each successful Bridge Day.

PS. I'm still waiting on my Yosemite permit response. It's been 4+ months.....

They really got under your skin this time around, didn't they Jason?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I have the jumper list actually.

Here it is:
Jason Bell
Jeff Christman
Jan Davis
Frank Gambalie
Katie Hansen
Larry Jackson
Susan Oatly
Chad Peabody(guilty as charged fuckers)
Mitch Reno
Rick Stanley
Jimmy Tyler
Michael Williams

Edit: Better add Dennis McGlynn and Eric Ryde.

It's not complete yet, but we're sure to add to it in one form or another. All the jumpers above have either died, been busted, or suffered abuse because of the NPS policy. The list will grow, all because of the NPS.

Jason's looking for THEIR LIST. The one that supposedly doesn't exist.

Osama Bin Jumpin is calling out a Jihad on the NPS.

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Here it is:
Jason Bell
Jeff Christman
Jan Davis
Frank Gambalie
Katie Hansen
Larry Jackson
Susan Oatly
Mitch Reno
Rick Stanley
Jimmy Tyler
Michael Williams

several of the above will have little concern that they are included.
be safe
be alive

kleggo

Here it is:
Jason Bell
Jeff Christman
Jan Davis
Frank Gambalie
Katie Hansen
Larry Jackson
Susan Oatly
Mitch Reno
Rick Stanley
Jimmy Tyler
Michael Williams

Edit: Better add Dennis McGlynn and Eric Ryde.

It's not complete yet, but we're sure to add to it in one form or another. All the jumpers above have either died, been busted, or suffered abuse because of the NPS policy. The list will grow, all because of the NPS.

Bill Legg
John Hoover
and there was one other guy that BD, I think.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Are all of these people suspects or just confirmed jumpers? what about the rest of the crew from the protest jump? And Jan Davis is no longer a suspect. RIP. :(
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Now Dex. be easy on the NPS. They are only Fighting Crime the only way they know how.
To run you down like the Dog & Public Enemy you are & With shaking hand on there Weapon to take your life if you cowardly attempt to escape prosecution. For that lapse of judgment you took when you got back from Iraq and BASE jumped off Public Property . They Deserve that small reward to High-Five each other and say.
"Good Job guys !" after the handcuffs are tightened around your wrists. For a Job Well Done. (you can't see me but) I am standing at attention and giving them a Salute.
I mean you really have to admire the dedication the NPS has for there perseverance & dedication to Jumpers as Well as (let's not forget the) Climbers alike. We should not forget those Climbers because they can be charged with Arial Delivery as well for even dropping down gear bags to the ground.
The energy it must take them to actually, Save You from Yourself. It is enough to boggle the mind of the average common citizens. You are obviously an Ameba in your personal, selfish and destructive needs when making that BASE jump after paying your fee-$$ to enter that piece of publicly owned dirt .You obviously are just an Idiot for questioning the NPS policy.
Paying to enter and jumping and landing a Parachute without ever actually leaving, is Delivery. You moron !
Never attempt to deliver your own living, breathing Body unharmed with a Parachute to publicly owned property you paid to enter.
Chad what you need to do is just quietly stand in line like everybody else and just do what your told to do without question.

resistance is futile
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Jason,

You already have the list they probably work off. It's the Bridge Day Registration List . . .

Try walking out of the woods in Yosemite and getting questioned and your ID checked by a Ranger. He asks what are you doing and you say nothing. He asks, you weren't BASE jumping were you, and you say, no sir, what's BASE jumping?
Then he says, that's funny, according to our records you've been to 18 Bridge Days in West Virginia. As they are throwing you in the Yosemite dungeon you can scream you only go for the leaf peeping, but it won’t help . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

This is why on every NP jump along with my survival kit, I carry a taser and A large, long range bottle of a particularly Horrible strain of Mace that will probably deter any of the USAs best NP crimefighting squads. They cant use their gun when they have 100,000 volts in them, and they cant shoot if they cant see.

Dont laugh like im kidding,
and dont tell me im backsliding.
lethal weapon this.

Edited to add-
....wait... are they really reading this?:o

Sorry, but I have never and will never give any list to the NPS. From 2002-2005, they've not received anything from me. Actually, I've argued for several years that the requirement to hand over the list be removed from the permit.

So, no, I do not have the list. But I would love to see it and hand it over to the appropriate media so the world can see the discrimination.

You already have the list they probably work off. It's the Bridge Day Registration List . . .

calvin19
..."and A large, long range bottle of a particularly Horrible strain of Mace."

I don't think that using Mase & getting that close in range to the NPS especially when there is more than on of them on you is wise.
I whole Heartedly endorse the carry & use of a decent Quality of Mase/pepper spray. If there is a chance of Dogs being used by anyone perusing you though.
It readily available, cheap and very compact to carry. An old trick. Just a little on the ground in your trail. then button-hook back to see if your being followed or keep putting some distance between you and them.
happy trails on Public lands................;)

also: .Dont laugh like im NOT kidding,

But your Honor, they're "Park rangers" (Liars thieves and child molesters)
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

We need to have an NPS BASE jumper/ranger. Then we can get all the inside info!!

So who's gonna take one for the team and become a ranger!? :D

Hey Jason, I believe in you and please count me in for that 2025 "mission". Never been busted and if I am still alive at that time I would be nothing but honored to be a part of it. NO REGRETS.....Cheers and say Hello to Jennifer the great. Sincerely, Paquita.
is it dark yet

I mean you really have to admire the dedication the NPS has for there perseverance & dedication to Jumpers as Well as (let's not forget the) Climbers alike. We should not forget those Climbers because they can be charged with Arial Delivery as well for even dropping down gear bags to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------

. . . . .he he. Yep.Climbers get just as fucked as jumpers. Years ago when I first started skydiving I actually had a park ranger in "the valley" harass me because of a USPA sticker. When I asked him why he pulled me over he sighted a "zero tolerance" policy on parachute related activities, and probable cause because of the sticker. Which I'm sure is bullshit, however I am no legal expert. When he searched my car and found no BASE/parachuting gear but rather tons of climbing gear and "paraphernalia" (ie. a pipe) he gave me a whole speech on the dirtbags and trouble makers "extreme sports people" (his term not mine) seem to attract. Nevermind the fact that my education and ability to use proper grammar far exceeded his.

. . .perhaps their list includes both climbers and BASE jumpers alike.

Cheers,

Bigwall

Climbers don't get as fucked as jumpers. Their sport is still legal on NPS land. They don't have to drop gear bags to climb.

Greenie in training.

Climbers don't get as fucked as jumpers. Their sport is still legal on NPS land.
---------------------------------------------------------
I agree with you about the legality issues regarding the NPS and climbers; from that standpoint climbers don't get as fucked as jumpers. My bad.

----------------------------------------------------------

They don't have to drop gear bags to climb.

--------------------------------------------------------

No but they may need to in a life saving situation.

Have you ever climbed a multi-day wall route? Have you ever had to retreat off an overhanging bigwall in a snow storm with 100 lb. haulbags? I'm presuming not. When this is the case, chucking bags may be the only thing possible for moving fast in a retreat situation and avoiding hypothermia. Not to mention if you're already several days up the wall.:P

Climbers get just as fucked as jumpers. Years ago when I first started skydiving I actually had a park ranger in "the valley" harass me because of a USPA sticker. When I asked him why he pulled me over he sighted a "zero tolerance" policy on parachute related activities, and probable cause because of the sticker. Which I'm sure is bullshit, however I am no legal expert. When he searched my car and found no BASE/parachuting gear but rather tons of climbing gear and "paraphernalia" (ie. a pipe) he gave me a whole speech on the dirtbags and trouble makers "extreme sports people" (his term not mine) seem to attract. Nevermind the fact that my education and ability to use proper grammar far exceeded his.

I'm sure you know this and I don't know if you attempted to educate this NPS dirt bag. But climbers/jumpers come in many different shapes and forms and from a variety of backgrounds. Sure there is the occasional criminal type amoung us. But there is also the doctor, lawyer, engineer, tradesman, etc, etc etc. Skydiving and BASE jumping means different things to different people. Many of you out there are way more passionate about BASE jumping than I am. But that doesn't mean that I'm not interested in it, don't have fun doing it and possess reasonable knowledge, skill, and experience considering how short I've been skydiving and BASE jumping. So to have this NPS dirt bag stereo-typing all of us into one group just shows what an anus he/she really is.

It's just too bad that some people in society would prefer to judge others thinking that we must all walk to the same tune in life instead of taking people for who they are.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Sure there is the occasional criminal type amoung us. But there is also the doctor, lawyer, engineer, tradesman, etc, etc etc.

These qualities coexist peacefully. Let's just say that every doctor i met in our small BASE world went far beyond the call of duty :)
Face it, we are freaks. Instead of showing our true face, we need to work on a civilized mask ;)

bsbd!

Yuri.

RIGHT ON BRO! ;)
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174