dmcoco84

Turkey Jumps

I'm glad you're healing well, Marty. I'm sure we'll see you at the Perrine or Bridge Day. Take care.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

>>So glad to hear hear you're doing better Marty, way to go that was fast! :)Let me know the next time you're gonna be at the Perrine, I'll jump with ya any day.

Hi Marty

I was standing at the bottom right after my landing and saw you hit the cliff. When I reached the top of the talus Gaddy had just reached you and told me that you were alive but passing out all the time. When we carried you down the talus you were tough and didn't scream or complain even though you must have been in more pain than I can imagine.
As I'm from Norway I haven't seen you before or after your cliff strike and haven't had the chance to check up on you personally, but I've asked around and found out you were recovering and going to be fine.
It's nice to read your post and get it confirmed that you are back on your feet and that you have learned from the experience. We all have a lot to learn, and we never get too old for that.

Take care and good luck in the future :)

-Jo Henrik

Hey thanks for posting that photo. That is the first view I have seen from the bottom. It is obvious that these canopies double up as a funeral shroud when you have a cliff strike - I was under it somewhere.
Marty

Hi Marty, glad to hear your doing well. Hope to see you again soon.

Here's a pic of your Thursday jump.

Have Fun!
Baz

Marty, I think you kick ass, and Ill will always jump with you too. I talked to your son and he said you guys will be out my way on Memorial. I am also so glad to hear you doing good. Hope to see you soon and take care.

Flying Hellfish #585

Right on Marty! Glad to hear your doing well.
"When it comes to BASE, I'll never give advice, only my opinion"

I talked to your son and he said you guys will be out my way on Memorial.

>>Heya Oz! I'll be out there memorial day too, let's have a little reunion!
4-way! :)

Right on sucka, lets do it!!! Have you been jumping lately ? Ive been jumping alot, about every 3 days or so. weather permiting. Its good to live close.

Right on sucka, lets do it!!! Have you been jumping lately ? Ive been jumping alot, about every 3 days or so. weather permiting. Its good to live close.

>>I've been jumping a few of the local antenna's when I can, but not alot. Certainly not as much as you! You have like what, fifty more than the last time a I saw you?
Jump whore! (Yes I'm jealous, you live so close)
:)

Thanks for all the encouraging words from everyone. I also got several private replies that really lifted my spirits. Yes I have my plane tickets for the Perrine over Memorial Day but my intentions are just to video my sons jumps and to drive the shuttle vehicle. Of course I'll have my BASE rig with me and it may need airing out.
Marty