dixieskydiver

Current TV BASE pod

Hey guys if you get digital cable tune into the channel called Current TV. It's powered by Viewer Created Content that is submitted over the internet. They are usually short 10-15 minute or less clips and I've been watching since it got added to our digital cable. There is alot of REAL investigative reporting, the kind of thing you won't find on the networks anymore. There is also alot of cool stuff about sports and leisure activities that are out of the mainstream. I was tuned in tonight when a pod submitted by a BASE jumper was played, it was a guy from out west and they showed some cool footage from MOAB and a jump off of a bridge. I've got it DVR'd but if you guys get the channel they usually replay a pod from time to time over a week or so before they take it off. You might be able to catch it on their website http://www.current.tv because they've been streaming more and more of their pods lately.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Yea thats the one!

Also I saw a clip from Angel Falls on the demo TV's at Walmart the other day. They were playing some extreme clips dvd or something. Anyone else seen this?

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."