NickDG

Wait, I Think I Know that One . . .

Since he didn't want to crosspost from the Bonfire, Dave, of "Skydive Radio" asked me to mention in here you can send in questions for me to answer when I'm on the show this Monday.

The questions can be sent to [email protected] or called in on voicemail at (206) 600 5867. They need them no later than Sunday night to get them into the show.

And go easy on me, Brothers . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

I sent an email.

It said...well, Nick, you know what it said.

:P

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

We should give you a preview of the questions we email in so you can be more prepared for them, kinda like a presidential candidate....

Question 1: How do you feel about selfish ass holes that burn objects in the name of self glory?

Dont hold back tell us what should really happen to them....

hehe
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com

No, I think I'll do better on the fly . . .

Broke knees heal too quick and lend to an invincibility complex if they do so if you recall as I do how they took care of my friend John V. for his stupidity to impress a woman.
They stripped him down, and literally tarred and feathered him. Burned him like he burned the building he hopped and it took him months to get the tar off. He had to shave his whole body eventually, but he learned and will never forget.
Night Base 107

Okay, I'm up for telling about John V, but please, no Qs about Eric Ryde . . .

I emailed them and asked them to ask you about John V since I know him from a year ago at the DZ, and I live in the south. I have to hear the story from someone that really knows

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Okay, I'm up for telling about John V, but please, no Qs about Eric Ryde . . .

I thought Eric spelled his name Rhyde or was it ride?:P

Could you please elaborate on what happend to Eric Ryde/Rhyde/Ride;) Heard about John V before but I have never heard about Eric...
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Skydive Radio is also available as a podcast, for those among us who are as geeky as me. I've just grabbed it for my iPod, and I'll listen to it tomorrow, perhaps while hiking out.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I miss Eric he's one of the coolest dudes I've ever met anyone know where he is?
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

I miss Eric he's one of the coolest dudes I've ever met anyone know where he is?

I heard that he was nearly busted the other day, and the cops are out looking for him.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

They've been looking for Eric for 13 years. They'll never find him, he's just to good! The best I've ever seen!! Love you Eric!
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

I haven't seen or heard from Eric in many years. Definately a cool dude. The funny thing is that most jumpers have probably seen him, but never knew it. (check your DVD collections)

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

fuck me blind. all these people in the know, being a fringe forun dweller is dud. Could someone pretty pleeeaaaassseee tell us more about this guy. Sounds interesting...
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

I never knew that "peach" is a synonym for "pain in the ass." Learn something new every day. :P
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

:)

Nick, it's time to finish the book.
I knew you were a peach the minute I laid eyes on you. :P
Nick, it's time to finish the book.
You did notice how he equivocated? I think he needs more nagging. :D Lately, I've been sending him subliminal messages, but it remains to be seen if they'll work. Nick, it's time to finish the book.

rl

P.S. Nick, it's time to finish the book.

I like the subliminal messages Rhonda,nice:)~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

hence the term Georgia Peach for some women from Georgia.

FYI, I'm originally from Atlanta.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

You did notice how he equivocated? I think he needs more nagging.

NICK YOU FEEL AN URGE TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT TO WORK ON YOUR BOOK
Candlelight vigil outside his boat ;)
BASEstore.it