jumping in Twin Falls 4 - 22 Nov ?

hey there

I'm in town now until the 22nd and I'm not too big on jumping alone... B|

lemme know if you're around and want to go jump :D

cya
sam

Chad

Like Tom said it supposed to be crappy, but turned out really nice.

I got to the bridge at 09:35 this morning (the walk from my super cheap motel took a bit longer than anticipated, 1 hour and 16 minutes, in fact) and it was a bit cold, but not really windy at all.

No-one showed up to jump till 11:00 when two jumpers from L.A. rolled in, so we got two off, even though the winds had picked up a bit, it was fine.

This afternoon looked even better, but I didn't get any more jumps in due to looking for a bicycle...

see you if you come out next weekend..

sam

I'll come out next weekend. If the weather sucks, we can just hang out, drink beer, and tell war stories.

Sound good?

sounds good

I do have a bit of a jumping problem, though and I jump in the winter in Canada,

so the weather will have to suck pretty badly for me to not want to jump...

I'll come out next weekend. If the weather sucks, we can just hang out, drink beer, and tell war stories.

Are you bringing that hot chick who sometimes hangs out with you?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

That hot chick has to work all weekend:(. We'll just have to make another trip I guess...

You boys have fun:P!

Who's in town from LA?

Katie.

a small crew and i will be there this weekend. (the 11-13th) we would like to have some people to jump with!

tom- have you gotten holly j off the bridge yet?

edited because i cant spell

-SPACE-

tom- have you gotten holly j off the bridge yet?

Look at her profile. She's got about 10 jumps now but I'm pretty sure Tom has not been involved.

I'll be there Nov 20-23, before heading to Moab.

:)
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

There was a big-ass rockslide on I-90 and the pass is closed indefinitely. I'm going to have to detour through Portland...:S

sky12345 – see you when you get here.

Calvin19 – I’ll be here dude, looking forward to meeting you and the crew and jumping with them. I’ve seen Holly jump twice now and I’m pretty sure what Dexterbase said is the real deal.

DexterBase – right-on, guy. Bummer about the I-90. Hope Portland treats you well.

JeNnEjEnN – finally get to meet the famous JeNnEjEnN… you might want to bring more clothing than in that user icon pic, wait what am I saying? – you’ll be fine it’s not that cold out here right now.

see you dudes soon

PMs sent.

:D

PS - if anyone feels like bringing an empty BASE logbook with them, I'm looking for one and will refund you the costs.

JeNnEjEnN – finally get to meet the famous JeNnEjEnN… you might want to bring more clothing than in that user icon pic, wait what am I saying? – you’ll be fine it’s not that cold out here right now.

Famous eh?? Yeah I'll be there... and in a LOT more clothes!

:PJen
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

finally there's jumpers in town and life at the bridge! :D

a reasonably nice day if it weren't for the 15mph + East winds dominating most of the day, but at least 7 jumpers did at least one jump each today and most got in a few (I'm pretty happy with my 4, especially since I got Tom to pack my rig in return for videotaping him doing it - easiest packjob I ever did... :))

anyways, thought the thread could use a *bump*

sounds like the weekend could get busy, sound off if you're coming out, everyone...

cya
sam

I have an extra rig available. It's a BlackJack 240 canopy in a velcro container (or I can put it in a pin rig). Does anyone need me to bring them a rig so they can jump? I'm not lugging the rig to TF just so someone can have an extra rig, but if someone seriously needs a rig to jump I will bring it. Let me know.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'll be in town from Friday afternoon until monday.

Okay, last call for that rig. Otherwise, I'm just bringing two for myself.

Shit, I can't wait until tomorrow. Who wants to do a beer load with me?

yo Sam tickets are booked see you in Moab on the 23rd sparky n I (b.rad) should be there around 3-4 in the morning

right on, brother!

see you dudes in Moab

everyone else who rolled through Twin Falls recently and jumped with me, send me a PM if you don't have my contact info and let's stay in touch

cya

south african sam from canada

There will be a crew of 4-5 from SLC at the bridge tomarrow 11/14 for the day....hows the weather?

Cya
Sky

There will be a crew of 4-5 from SLC at the bridge tomarrow 11/14 for the day....hows the weather?

Cya
Sky

whatsup Sky?

I remember you from when I was here last July.

as for the weather today - were you at Bridgeday 2004?

if so, just picture that, but slightly colder and with less wind.

I have done 3 jumps so far today and we'll be going out soon to try and flick some more.

look me up at the bridge tomorrow, I'm the dude with the containers that have the car-accident tie-dye jobs - you'll know it when you see it... B|

cya