Complete system comparisons

Gargoyle and MDV, DP and FLIK, Perigee Pro and Black Jack, Warlock and Rock Dragon....and so on. Was wandering what people thought about pros and cons of each...the best ....the worst...this is a pretty open question...was just interested in the concensus.

I think your odds of finding a consensus on that kind of question is pretty much zero.

Why do you pair Warlock (which isn't produced any more) with Rock Dragon (which is)? How did you come up with those pairings for your examples?

For what it's worth (very little, I'd think) my favorite is the Blackjack in a Gargoyle.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

...For what it's worth (very little, I'd think) my favorite is the Blackjack in a Gargoyle.

I concur... Thats what I have... used it for eveything from 165 pca, 230FF and off of high stuff too

what i have is a BJ 260 with a correctly sized gargoyle
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

cruislite with 800 skydives in a perigee classic and mini risers...top it off with an 11 foot bridle and youre sorted...
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

cruislite with 800 skydives in a perigee classic and mini risers...top it off with an 11 foot bridle and youre sorted...

So that's where i've been going wrong !!!! I'll send Rob and Kathy my gargoyle and troll back right now !!!! NOT !!!! :P:S:P

a T-10 or piglet canopy.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

It doesn't really matter. The gear does not make the jumper. That is, unless you have ASYLUM gear. Then you will be blessed with all kinds of supernatural jumping abilities.

i agree with the asylum superhero theory. i jumped a few other rigs. and couldnt get stable off the exit. then i tried on a perigee pro with a (BR)fox 265 and wow, what a difference. all my exits have been flat and stable.and to add more, since i got the Triax "t-stake" ive been throwing gainer(s) and getting laid on a regular basis! life couldnt be better.

i also have to add that one of the most important things with base gear are cool colors. cause you cant look stupid. cause that kindof makes you stupid. alright. over and out.

try and spend as much money as possible. thats also key.

Dont die!

A Fox 265 in a Gargoyle will get you laid everytime ;)

Seriously though, the Gargoyle has to be the best container on the market :)

Why buy a Ford and put a Toyota motor in it?

My 2 x Fliks in Reactor 4s are Rolls Royces as is my old Mojo in a Perigee.

Although, upgrading to a pin rig, same brand as the canopy, is tantamount to taking the factory leather upholstery option. This is O.K.

Mixing differing brand canopys and containers is as natural as touching another mans naked body! (Or a horse if you're DDog) It just ain't natural!

[:/]
AB#78 IB#751 BF#???
[email protected]

Mixing differing brand canopys and containers is as natural as touching another mans naked body! (Or a horse if you're DDog) It just ain't natural!

[:/]

Kinda, sorta, attacka. doug is busy. please leave a message after he gets out.

Why buy a Ford and put a Toyota motor in it?

Because you then get a Spacious car with a reliable motor. I prefer chevy anyway :P.

Kris.

Seriously though, the Gargoyle has to be the best container on the market :)

I'm with you on that one. I sold my other containers and now have three Gargoyles.B|

i hear that. i'm going to buy a morpheous rig before christmas. with a vented troll. and be all happy and stoked.

but seriously. i am a little unsure if i will continue getting laid after i start jumping another manufacturers <<
whatever. at least i'll look good in a new shiny gear

Dont die!