Anvilbrother

I got a new neighbor....

It sits 200yds from my house, and she is pretty. The second picture is taken ot of my back door. I might get to properly meet her one day.....

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I'm insanely jealous....

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I know :D I just need to get my shit together and take a FJC. Or someone to pass by and open her up for the massesB|

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

What you really need is the right roommate . . .

I can live small!

NickD :)BASE 194

This is in my backyard + alot more ;)

ps I need a female base roommate!

Psh, I jump from the gate in my front yard to my Grand Vitara every morning. :P :D
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Well, ok chad. Its not as nice as the PT we did, but Ill come back through if its going to be bed and breakfast and jump ;)

Another Chad? Okay, Anvilbrother, you're not allowed to start BASE jumping. We're saturated with Chads here. No more Chads. Two Chads is one too many. Three Chads...:S

Another Chad? Okay, Anvilbrother, you're not allowed to start BASE jumping. We're saturated with Chads here. No more Chads. Two Chads is one too many. Three Chads...:S

Is this an election debate? this needs to be moved to the speakers corner ASAP, ahem, Tom.... :P

Another Chad? Okay, Anvilbrother, you're not allowed to start BASE jumping. We're saturated with Chads here. No more Chads. Two Chads is one too many. Three Chads...Crazy

Is this an election debate? this needs to be moved to the speakers corner ASAP, ahem, Tom....

It would only be bad if we had dangling Chad's we don't need any more dangling Chad's or John's

Avgjoe
Hook it for safety