SportChad

Contact info John Agnos

This guy is well known for day blazing (with a crowd) sensitive NorCal objects. I can not believe this guy climbed this 1,600 ft tower since he can barely walk, he walks even worst that Ozzy Osborne, limping and shaking. I conclude this person is "mental" (no offense intended), if you see him you would know what I mean. He should never jump again and nobody should provide him with gear. He is a menace to our sensitive sport, and he is fucking it up for everybody here in NorCal and even other places.
I can't belive the news emphasizing why BASE is so dangerous and that it should remain illegal.
This guy must stop, what's next John?.

I'll be at the Turkey Boogie, so look me up if you wanna hear the story (as told to me by Eric himself).

Jason, WTF??? Turn your PM's on! I want to know about this story.

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Do not know if it would help, ass kicking wise or is it kicking wise ass?

I personaly have tried the positive counseling approach when he had 0-2 jumps, the pissed off in your "have you ever heard of John Vincent" line after his third jump,the do not talk to me, ever style and have been back to friendly "hey, slow down the objects will still be here, if we are all careful" style. Got ideas, any body?No effort of mine seem to have had much lasting effect.Keep in mind I did not take john on his first jump, or any others. What is it they do in AA, an intervention????

Thanks for the warning, don't think I've got much to worry about.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

No I did not, and I am not going to drop any names! If you don't know, ask John and see if his memory is clear on this.I was there to jump NOT to teach anyone. You were not there so SHUT UP.

No I did not, and I am not going to drop any names! If you don't know, ask John and see if his memory is clear on this.I was there to jump NOT to teach anyone. You were not there so SHUT UP.

Pete...he was kidding.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Does anyone know what John's overall level of experience is? I had heard that the tattoos on his back (visible in his TV appearance) represented every object he had ever jumped. Is that true?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Ass kickings are a start.

>>Better be careful. Might wind up with more than you can handle.

All,

I understand that some of these things are traditional in the BASE community, and that many view them as necessary in some cases. However, discussions or threats of physical violence are not appropriate on the DZ.com forums.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

There is no excuse for hitting a guy wire on a slider-up jump.

I took the opportunity to write a little bit about how to use the wind to your advantage on antenna jumps. Check it out in the antenna section of BASE WIKI.

Since I only have one-and-a-half (don't ask) jump from an antenna, I need somebody to make sure what I say is actually correct, and that I'm not some half-baked moron rambling bogus mumbo jumbo.

I do the latter that a lot, so please leave corrections, comment and suggestions on that page.

[replyAss kickings are a start.

just to add insult to injury, I have close connections to the guy that rescued the jumper..(whatever his name is). He was crying, scared to death and actually shit his pants. But you don't see that on the ground after the rescue was successful. What an embarrassment to the sport. Too bad there wasn't a camera up there w/ him.

did that really need to be brought up to further humiliate JA on some less than solid info. And on christmas, almost two months after the last post. why bring up this now. kind of a dick move I think, :|and that is a local object for me.

merry christmas. [:/]

did that really need to be brought up to further humiliate JA on some less than solid info. And on christmas, almost two months after the last post. why bring up this now. kind of a dick move I think, :|and that is a local object for me.

merry christmas. [:/]

You good sir, are spot on.

if you sit bacj and think about it, anyone could hit the guy wires, anytime really. ive seen close buddies fly through wires and get really close to wrapping up. if someone hits them, shit happens, there really is no reason to bash on someone because they burned your object, an object, accidents happen.

i never agreed with this thread in the first place, and it makes me upset that people are still commenting things like this so far after the incident.

its a dead issue. drop it.

Dont die!

humiliate JA on some less than solid info

yeah, probably bad timing, but here's my issue. I'm with relatives I haven't seen in years, and all I hear about is this guy that is crying to get down, shit his pants, very rude to the folk that are trying to help him, and acting like a complete ass. (FYI....people that were part of the recovery....first hand) Then he gets down and does not even thank the guys that saved his ass and is cocky like it wasn't a thing saying he can't wait to do it again. I have to defend my sport to these people that saved his thankless ass, and it's really chapped me. And since this was not written about, thought I'd bring it to light. Probably in poor taste, but oh well. There you have it, it's been said!

if you sit bacj and think about it, anyone could hit the guy wires, anytime really. ive seen close buddies fly through wires and get really close to wrapping up. if someone hits them, shit happens, there really is no reason to bash on someone because they burned your object, an object, accidents happen.

i never agreed with this thread in the first place, and it makes me upset that people are still commenting things like this so far after the incident.

its a dead issue. drop it.

What a bunch of sissies you are!

Apparently the BASE community has bred nothing but a team of emotional, daisy-sniffing queers in the past couple of years.

What better day to T&F someone than Christmas day! You could paste a Santa hat to their head for good measure.

Just as well it's cold, right now...it's probably the only thing to prevent you saps from dancing naked around a camp fire, burning incense and singing kum ba yah.

Is that what it's like to be in touch with your feminine side? Yikes!
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

yourmom***.........

I would suggest that if you want comments like these to be taken seriously and not simply looked at as a lame attempt to stir up more hate, Id suggest that you didnt make up a anon username and post with your usual username.
As it is you appear to be a troll trying to create more hate.

skin

So much hate...

yourmom***.........

I would suggest that if you want comments like these to be taken seriously and not simply looked at as a lame attempt to stir up more hate, Id suggest that you didnt make up a anon username and post with your usual username.
As it is you appear to be a troll trying to create more hate.

skin

So much hate...

sorry, must remain unknown due to my job, and who I know related to this embarrassing event. No troll here, not trying to create hate....just letting the bullshit out. If this shit continues, our sport will NEVER be respected.....much less be legalized.

sorry, must remain unknown due to my job, and who I know related to this embarrassing event. No troll here, not trying to create hate....just letting the bullshit out. If this shit continues, our sport will NEVER be respected.....much less be legalized.

Yes, and if someone posts about using kittens as wind indicators (Hi Mac :D), or says bad things about NPS (428 & 194, your rebuttals were great), or , your sport will never be respected either...much less legalized. (Not that it's illegal, right now, or haven't you been paying attention?)

It was a single incident that has already been forgotten by most people outside the community.

Everyone here already knows that John's behavior was less than one would expect from the sort of people who are so cool that everything within 25 feet instantly freezes when they pass, and he has been roundly criticized for it. It's not that he doesn't deserve it, but that dead horse is starting to spatter when you beat it.

On the plus side, you get full credit for bringing Skin out of hibernation.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

acsidents will happen in this sport,that some people has a more bad rep. than others is just like outside BASEworld.

I still havnt meet a person who likes to get hurt or flamed on the net..

Anyway people should still keep the respect up.

I dont know John A. all i know that he at some point posted that he were sorry http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23911 from what have happened.

We all might need to look at stuff from both sides(besides ofcourse Shane and Miles who need to be world famus and therefore need the flames:P and love getting bashed from what ever action they do:ph34r::D).

Skin you #¤%¤:ph34r: i thourght you were dead,were did you hide as i were in the states? ;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber