pBASEtobe

Get Nick DG to Bridge Day

Sweet, who's gonna get the ticket and who should we send the money to?

Great, Nick's coming...more info on everything tomorrow!!!

Hey count me in 30 bucks . I usually need a hand with my pack job if ya don't mind. You'll know who I am when you see me.
is it dark yet

Speechless.

NickD :)BASE 194

uh...
try to find your voice. it looks like you'll need to do some talking!

maybe you can show Mike Pelkey around as well.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

I'm confirmed on Delta's morning smoker out of San Diego through Atlanta arriving CRW 8:51 PM on Thursday . . . !

NickD :)BASE 194

Sweet, who's gonna get the ticket and who should we send the money to?

yeah, either let us know where to paypal it to, or who to give the cash to at BD.

P.S. If you think a little extra is needed, I would be more than happy to raise my original offer to $20.77 or $30 ..

HELP GET NICK DG TO BRIDGE DAY

Jason Bell wrote:
"Never underestimate the power of a group of crazy, adrenaline hungry BASE jumpers.
PS. Nick, I stole a photo of you off your website.....hope you don't mind."

Ok, Russel here...

Jason has set up a web page to make donations to the "Help Bring NickDG to Bridge Day" fund.

To make a donation go here.

Like the page says donations will help get Nick to BD and for a room and some food (that means beer), etc. Whatever is left over will be donated to a local (Fayetteville) charity.

I think this would be a cool thing not only to get Nick to BD but to also have some money to give to a charity. So please chip in whatever you can/want.

A special thanks to Jason for setting this up and making it MUCH easier to do!

Cya at Bridge Day!!! B|

If you must do Paypal, send them to "jbell(at)vertical-visions(dot)com".

Please note whether or not you want your name to be made public. I will post all authorized names and donations on my webstore or in this thread in order to keep everything accounted for. Cya
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Yo!
I'm in for a donation as well. In addition the Charlotte Crew would gladly like to extend an invitation to the extra slot, free of charge, in our room at the Holiday Inn, I have it Friday through Sunday. C'mon Nick, we can't wait to see you....all of us.
Later
Blair
call me when you get there, I'm at 704 779 8779.

Hey, Nick. As it turns out, the room I ended up with has two beds and a pull out sleeper couch. So, if you dont want to sleep with mike (who is a snuggler :P) and you want your own bed, let me know ;you are very welcome.

xsig x

Great to hear you're coming. BD will be all the better because of it. We get in town Thursday. Cya then.

Hey, Nick. As it turns out, the room I ended up with has two beds and a pull out sleeper couch. So, if you dont want to sleep with mike (who is a snuggler :P) and you want your own bed, let me know ;you are very welcome.

Uh, that was Tj that you woke up too, not me:D

May we live long and die out

It seems all this may be coming to Nick at an opportune time...His 51st birthday is next Friday, October 14th. Be sure to raise a toast.
Happy Birthday, Old Man!

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

A toast!! Hell we'll raise the whole bar up for that....then we'll celbrate with a massive fliking of a local bridge the next day!!!B|
C-ya in WV Nick!!
Blair

Count me in
In theory, there is no difference bretween theory and practice. In practice, however, there is. -

"RIP Forever Brian Schubert. Always remembered, Never forgotten" - Leroy DB
http://www.johnny

Excellent idea Tree (and I think Russell can claim at least some of the credit).

Jason's website makes it nice and simple to donate - thanks mate.

If we go over the necessary funds, I vote the remainder goes behind the bar on the 14th to celebrate Nick's birthday :)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Uh, that was Tj that you woke up too, not me

Jealousy does not look very good on you, Mike.:P

I'm sure that Dennis knows full well who he woke up next to, and anyone who knows me knows that I'm really not much of a "snuggler".

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.
I highly doubt that Dennis is going to ditch you for Nick. He's just offering to share his room, not his bed.:S

You might want to call him after a comment like that. I'd imagine he's hurt.

Why is it that when lovers get jealous, they always bring innocent bystanders into it?[:/]
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

"Snuggler"? No. :| No. Its a goddamn typo. I said "smuggler". Nicks in recovery, he doesnt need to be around you hemp heads. :P He needs to be around someone who can hook him up with chicks. Not Dicks. :P

As soon as I figure out how to get a girl for me, Ill apply the formula to nick. [:/]

Damn. This is a whole new side to the Charlotte crew I never knew. I heard TJ and Blair talking about how much they really liked Mike's "Big Gun" but damn. I never knew...

Tj is awfully cute, though...:) I can see why Blair wants him.

xsig x

me thinks, thou spent too many nites with the lot lizards.. That bad mojo between their legs has gone to thy's brain.

:P

He is precious though.. yessess... most precious indeed:ph34r:

DONATIONS AS OF OCT. 8

Russel Metlitzky - $30
Jason Bell - $50
Rl - $75
Avery Badenhop - $50
Jaap Suter - $50
Anonymous - $20.20
Truckerbase - $20
Anonymous - $30
bob.dino - $20
Anonymous - $50
Nick Rugai - $20
Mike Bartlett - $20
wwarped - $20
Anonymous - $20
Anonymous - $20
980 - $40
A**hole Numero Uno - $29.66
Sky Beck - $30
Kate Cooper - $50
Ivan Betts - $20
marg/nerdgirl - $20
Anonymous - $25
Anonymous - $20
In Memory of Jeff Taylor - $20
Collin Scott - $20
Jamie Serchia - $20
Blair700 - $20
Michael Greer - $10
Abbie Mashaal - $20

TOTAL = $839.86

OK, we've got his beer covered so far. Now we need money for airfare.....;)
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I'm sure that Dennis knows full well who he woke up next to, and anyone who knows me knows that I'm really not much of a "snuggler".

Of course anyone that knows TJ very well knows that he'll just use you and kick you onto the floor. No sweet nothings whispered into your ear or anything. Just a "I'm done", and you're on the floor.....

Ganja "Not proud of sleeping on TJ's floor" Rodriguez

PS Adios, How'd you know that was my desktop background?

PS Adios, How'd you know that was my desktop background?

Because, your wife told me! hardy har har. lol:)
Ps. Who are the Rodriguez brothers?

Fuck the Rodriguez Brothers! ;)
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

If we go over the necessary funds, I vote the remainder goes behind the bar on the 14th to celebrate Nick's birthday [Smile]

Definitely.

I am in as well for $20.00

ChrisB|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Bump!

Remember, any extra money donated goes to a local charity. Don't stop giving yet. I'd be cool to be able to give some money to the town in the name of the jumpers!

Cya, in a few days at BD!