nchambers42

Bridge Day - Need Rig

Hi,
I've contacted all BASE gear manufactures for rental, but none are now available... so here's an offer:

- $200 to let me borrow rig
- I'll pay to have it packed
- I'll pay another $50 if I get the rig wet

(note, I'm a student co-op living on my own, this money is no toenail clipping)

Stipulations:
- I'm 5'9", 140 lbs.
- I'd like to use a simple system
(no vents, no modifications)

Disclaimer:
- This will be my first BASE jump
- I have not jumped a canopy larger than 210 sq. ft.
- I only have 134 skydives
- I am 19 years old
- I don't pray

Email link in my profie or PM me,
Nathan

I got a Warp III with a Prodigy 175;) It worked in the past if you go for the H2O :$
Memento Audere Semper

I got a Warp III with a Prodigy 175;) It worked in the past if you go for the H2O :$

Haha, and if I go for land? :o

Haha, and if I go for land? :o

Then you better no how to PLF fukcing good... :-)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

On second thought, the reserve on the Warp III is a Swift 5 cell 178. Cutaway the prodigy fire up the Swift, and then try to land it, that sure will get you the DFH award!
Memento Audere Semper

my first and only reserve ride was on a swift 178!! I looked up and thought WTF?!!! i counted the cells 3 or four times. hahaha. I stood it up.

I made a grand total of one BASE jump on a swift reserve. Thank god it was a water landing. The swift didn't make it back into the boat.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I have a Bruiselite (in perfect condition--less than 50 jumps) that I'd be happy to lend you (or anyone else who needs a canopy) if you can find a rig to put it in.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I have a Bruiselite (in perfect condition--less than 50 jumps) that I'd be happy to lend you (or anyone else who needs a canopy) if you can find a rig to put it in.

I have a rig to put it in. I'll be there on the Tuesday before, so if no one claims your Cruislite, we could just assemble it and see who needs it as things happen.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I have a rig to put it in. I'll be there on the Tuesday before, so if no one claims your Cruislite, we could just assemble it and see who needs it as things happen.

Done.

I'll be there Wednesday (early, I hope). I'll find you and give you the canopy then.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I've gotten a couple replies. Gonna follow em up, hopefully will find something suitable before then.