m1keymike

base course with baseeuphoria in spain

has anyone out there done a course with baseeuphoria? what do people think or what have people heard?
cheers
mikee
'i refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive at death safely!'

has anyone out there done a course with baseeuphoria? what do people think or what have people heard?
cheers
mikee
'i refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive at death safely!'

Ive not done a base jump, and Im not going to claim to know anything about it. Nor can I claim to know anything about the courses they offer.

However I do know Ulli, the german guy who runs Baseeuphoria with his girlfriend. Both feature on the website.

Hes a nice easy going guy with over 2000 base jumps between him and his girlfriend, and he is a very aproachable and chilled out.
Ive just spent 2 weeks jumping with him in Spain (not base) and found him a very easy person to get along with and learn from.

Hope that helps :)

"2000 base jumps between him and his girlfriend"

Really?

According their site Paula has 300 base-jumps, which would leave Ulli with 1700 base-jumps.

I did not know anyone in the world had that many base-jumps (how many "Idaho Tom" has by now?) and i seriously assume there must be some air in those numbers. Please, correct me if i'm wrong

http://www.baseeuphoria.com/id9.html

I believe that they may have 5000+ JUMPS but maybe not 2000+ BASE jumps. The last time i spoke with them (about 6 weeks ago) i thought that they had approx 600 BASE jumps between them (Paula / Ulli feel free to correct me if i'm also wrong!!!).

Either way with a qualified rigger (Ulli) and those sorts of jump numbers plus a high level of currency (Paula states on the site she has 300+ Base in the last 24 months) they seem suitably qualified in terms of experience. Also having jumped with them i have to add that they seemed very safe and competant - although it is worth pointing out that my own experience is very limited (31 BASE so far) :$

Just my 0.02c

I like it: Idaho Tom!!

Saludos from Mexico Michi
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Hi all!!!

Just to clear, the number of BASE jumps we have is 600!!!

The total number of skydives is 5.000!!

If you need more information please let us know!!!

Have fun and be safe!!!
Paula and Ullli