PerFlare

Swedish BASE Team (aka Team Bautasten) US Roadtrip.

I and two members of the Swedish BASE Team (Mikael Nordqvist and Martin Rosen) are flying in to San Francisco this Saturday (24th of September).

We will arrive at 17:30PM and will rent a car and hit Lodi late Saturday night (I see you guys at the bar, I do not have long hair anymore but I am still short and pretty far from good looking)

We are going to stay a few days around SF, Sacramento, Lodi area and looking for locals that can share some knowledge about what’s hot and not.

After a few days we will go north east and looking for locals on the way up towards Twin Falls. We know about some possibilities but a local to talk to would be very much appreciated.

In Twin Falls we will be set but hoping to meet up with some old friends and making new ones.

We will be traveling for three weeks and will hit Moab, Go Fast Games, and keep doing a clockwise ellipse and will hopefully end up in SF again.

We are looking for what most guys like us are looking for and would be super happy, that is as happy as a child at Christmas, to hear from locals that can show us the ropes, give us tips or at best share some exits/objects with us.

Hope to hear from you!

My mail is “base576 (at) hotmail (dot) com” and my cell phone are +46 706 079 210. Do not login here much so PM's is not the way to go.

PerFlare

You all should hit up the byron boogie, sat. night will be raging, it's about 45 min from SF.

Hello,
Too bad there will be so little moon next week.
I will be @ Lodi on Saturday, maybe not so late though.
Sunday I will spend with my family.
I must work out of town Mon - Wed.
I hope you are around later in the week.
Or contact me when you come back through.
[email protected]
cell # 707-484-9935
Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Per Flare --

Hello my friend! I just sent an email to your hotmail account. You will be well taken care of...

I'll never forget our adventures in China -- memories that will last a lifetime. And when that is through, we will merrily talk about them in Valhalla.

C-ya soon,

Bryan

All -- these 3 guys are some of the finest around. It's time to lay out the red carpet...

PerFlare,

Glad to hear you finally made it across the big pond to our side. I will never forget the jump in Stockholm last summer. Send me a note at base957 (at) gmail (dot) com I would love to hook up this w/e if you're still in town. If not, we can connect at the Go Fast Games.

Skol,
Daren

Hey you guys,
that was rad this morning!
Just so everyone knows...Swedes definitely know how to climb antennas; they all beat me up. But they must be more familiar with the lower variety.

Which of you was it that butchered the delay? Here's a new formula: for every half hour that you climb, take at least three seconds. That means a 1 1/2 hour climb equals a nine second delay. Good on you though for charging up that thing. It's not an easy task to ciimb the world's 4th tallest man made structure.

Can I jump with you guys next time I'm in Sweden?

late,
jimmy