mfnren

Ashville,NC locals?

no... but...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

A quick user search for jumpers listing location as North Carolina and primary discipline as BASE turns up 8 people registered on DZ.com. It's pretty cool the stuff you can dig up with the premiere features.

Here's four of them.

eb66to77
BASE515
ncjumpjunkie
BASE570

Be aware that NC is a high drama zone, so be careful to make contact with multiple jumpers so you don't get caught up in the local turf wars. I'd recommend searching the forums for the threads on that stuff so you have an idea where the firing lines are drawn, although my general impression is that mostly people there are getting along better now than they did at one point.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Be aware that NC is a high drama zone, so be careful to make contact with multiple jumpers so you don't get caught up in the local turf wars. I'd recommend searching the forums for the threads on that stuff so you have an idea where the firing lines are drawn, although my general impression is that mostly people there are getting along better now than they did at one point.

Yes, one day we hope to be as drama free as Twin falls:P

May we live long and die out

Yes, one day we hope to be as drama free as Twin falls:P

1 BASE jumper = solo
2 BASE jumpers = 2 way
3 BASE jumpers = drama

:D
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

there is a certain B(ank) that looks nice up there..you could day blaze it and the locals wouldnt know any better because theyre all high...ive seen girls that refuse to shave their legs and it aint pretty Damn Hippies

Stay out of NC...the Carolina howling corn snake is deady!!!!!!! If the drama doesn't get ya the snakes will!:o

there is a certain B(ank) that looks nice up there..you could day blaze it and the locals wouldnt know any better because theyre all high

Bring it....along with your $3+/gallon gas to remove the tar...cough...cough..its always 420 in the mountains Biotch!..;)

...ive seen girls that refuse to shave their legs and it aint pretty Damn Hippies

Yea, that's no lie but in the cold months of Jan/Feb its nice to have that extra layer...or 2 :o
Anywho, if'n you wanna jump in Ashevegas, contact the group just outside the county, on the way to the best place to meet up with the guy, who relocated from Paraguay, and then turn left.

Welcome to the Carolinas!
Blair

Edited to add "meowNOWdo you realize you have a headlight out"...? But what about this big ass gun in the dash...."no that's ok" B|
:ph34r:

Cool
I've been banging a therapist that I'm totally over and she'd be happy to take care of you....asshat :D

BOTTOM LINE: YOU WANNA JUMP?!?!?! Get in touch with Western NC folks,,,, 515, 570, me, 704.....
Or not and you will be treated to the stuff east of the Pee Dee.....which is also fun. !!!!
Later
Blair