I just reserved the last room at the holiday inn for bridge day!:P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:)

You may commence ass kissing now.B|
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

That was bullshit. I hit redial from about 7:00 until 8:10. Twice in there it rang, but they picked up and hung up right away. Got through to comfort inn, but they won't just rent you a room. You have to buy t-shirts and dinner and a bunch of other crap along with it. $350 for just Fri. & Sat. Fuck'em. I'll rent a minivan and sleep in that.

Well. I tried to call them (Holiday Inn) like so many times, got occupied lines, and when I finally reached them (just 1 hour 15 minutes after 7 am EST) they told me they were out of rooms >:(

But, they will let you camp for $ 20 a night a tent. So I reserved a spot. You can use the toilets, showers and gym.

Good luck,

Ronald Overdijk

As mentioned in the other thread:

Do NOT feel like you have to purchase that $350 package deal. It's $150 a night Friday and Saturday if you don't want the package deal. At least that's what I have in writing. So if they are forcing you to buy the package, they are INCORRECT. I just left an angry message with the manager at Quality Inn about this.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only