ojf1982

TF 9/14 - 9/19

i cant make the boogie this weekend due to the folks being in town, but I just made my flight and car rental to TF from 9/14 to 9/19. just wondering whether there will be anyone around during that time. Is Don ( the Boat guy) still picking up people at the bottom? Which hotels/motels give the best BASE jumper discount?
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

You can call Don and get boat service. He's available pretty late into the fall, but as it gets later he's not on the river every day, so the best bet is to call him in advance and make sure he'll be around.

What kind of hotel are you looking for? A lot of people like the Super 8 because it's fairly cheap, but nicer than Motel 6.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

the cheaper the better, im not particularly picky
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

The KOA kampground 4 miles North of the bridge is the cheapest and they have a heated pool ! Unpacked Ray may be renting out rooms, if not, def check out one of his poker games.

Tom,

Can you give me Don's contact info?

Tom, what is the weather going to be like? so i know what kind of clothes i need to pack

Weather is very warm right now.

I'd pack good hot weather clothes (shorts and short sleeves) and bring along a couple sets of "morning and evening" clothes (long pants and long sleeves, with maybe a pull over or light jacket). Maybe throw in a fleece jacket for late nights.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com