Base733

Labor Day Perrine BASE Boogie

The Perrine BASE Boogie is happening again, and Don Mays, owner of Snake River Canyon Tours, is once again treating all the BASE jumpers to a barbeque at Centennial Park by the boat dock. He has done this for a number of years as a way of saying thank you to the BASE jumpers. Johnny Utah will be teaming up with Don to help out with the give-away drawing and there will also be a video party at Woody’s Sports Bar that evening.

The Barbeque and Drawing
When: Saturday, September 3, 2005 (during the day, in the afternoon, as usual)
Where: Twin Falls, Idaho, at the boat marina (look for Don’s kitchen van)
It’s free. Stop by between jumps, catch up with friends, and meet some jumpers you haven’t met before
Be sure to get a ticket for the drawing.

Don and Johnny are still in the process of collecting donated items for the drawing. If there are any manufacturers, BASE jumpers, or anyone that would like to donate any items for the drawing, please contact Johnny or Don. Utah will be in Twin Falls from August 28 - September 5. You can call either one of them on their cell phones.
Johnny 630-947-3997
Don 208-731-6448
If you are not going to be in Twin Falls, there is still time to mail something to either Don or Johnny. Call either one of them for a mailing address. You will be recognized for your contribution, and all the BASE jumpers greatly appreciate it.

The Video Party
When: Saturday Night, September 3, 2005, 8:30 pm
Where: Woody’s, 213 5th Ave South, Twin Falls, ID, 208-732-0077
The video party is meant to be a fun time for all the BASE jumpers to get together, share some video and some laughs. You can show any kind of video you want, either stuff shot at the bridge that day, BASE footage from somewhere else, or something edited.

Johnny set up this sweet deal for the video party: The first 7 people that show up for the video party and sign in on the list to show their video will get a pitcher of beer, margarita, or soda for $1. After that, anyone who shows a video can get a pitcher of beer, margarita, or soda for half price. Woody’s has a kitchen with a decent menu, so you can eat dinner there you wish. FYI - Woody's serves mixed drinks now.

A few prizes will be given to videos that stand out. But this is meant to be just a fun video party, so bring your videos, one and all. If anyone wants to donate a prize for the video party, please call Johnny on his cell phone 630-947-3997, or you can drop it off at Woody’s.

As I mentioned over on Blinc...

I'm throwing in 5 copies of HMB's (Team Hold My Beer) first video "Hey Y'All, Watch THIS!!" for the drawing.

They're free anyway, but winning something always gives a person warm fuzzies. :ph34r:

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

The Atlanta crew is throwing in a few Atlanta BASE Crew- Team Comatose t-shirts. Great for day-blaz'n yur favorite object!;)

Anybody planning to stay around after the Labor Day weekend?

yeah... since a buddy is having a wedding on the 4th, I am arriving on the 5th and staying till 12th... plus 3 more people I know will be there till 9th. Plus don't forget the locals :)