No thanks...

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Cool stuff in there....but pepperspray in your eyes...dude....:S
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

What the Hell?

1. Two dudes do a mister bill with only one rig? Someone suicidal?
2. On a jump there is brougth damage to an object. Isn't that unethical?

No objects were hurt during the filing of Keen 'N Able

No objects were hurt during the filing of Keen 'N Able

I am refering to the bicycle jump from the very large A.
That bike struck the A didn't it?

Skydivingmovies seems to have an sql error now. [:/]

Greenie in training.

Skydivingmovies seems to have an sql error now. [:/]

They are having database errors lately.
It will come back eventually. :)

No thanks...

Since we know that the publicity is Jimmy's primary motivation, and his video sales and distribution is important to him, I suggest that folks who object to his activities simply boycott his videos. I'm guessing that is the kind of pressure that he is most likely to respond it.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

No thanks...

Since we know that the publicity is Jimmy's primary motivation, and his video sales and distribution is important to him, I suggest that folks who object to his activities simply boycott his videos. I'm guessing that is the kind of pressure that he is most likely to respond it.

no thanks again:(

Jimmy, while you have an eye for photography you have no soul and you are fast becoming the John Vincent of 21st century . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Jimmy, while you have an eye for photography you have no soul and you are fast becoming the John Vincent of 21st century . . .

Sadly, I doubt he'd get the message the way John did.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

when i first saw radix (or whatever the hell it is) there were several local objects i jump and try very hard to protect for myself and others. they were being day blazed and totally disrespected. i told all my friends not to buy that shit b/c of that very reason. boycotting his videos is a great idea and i encourage everyone to do the same.

i have not seen the teaser for the new one, but i can only imagine!

keep on making kick ass films jimmy!! and I'll keep watching ;) and next time you see danilo out in Lodi, tell him josh said whats up!

Cool ... I look forward to seeing the finished product. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Nope! No thanks man! And Believe me, I'll make sure to spread the word around here as well.

I am undoubtly sure it's an excellent video, but your attitude takes SO much away from it's quality.

Dude! why can't you make these sick ass videos and be "Nice", somewhat respectful, and somewhat ethical...

Believe me, it would take you so much further in your endeavors.

wow,

Thats a real sick but cool video:):P>:(:o;)

Tell me, was that Mr. Bill really without any hidden tricks?

I assume that the song is from System of a down, right? But which song
www.slobodanpad.hr
www.skydiveadria.com

NickD :)BASE 194

Haha nick that image is classic, I enjoy reading your posts for there informativeness (if thats a word) and also your humour, did you make that stick ?

HELLvetic,
I'm sorry, was I at some point mean to you?

Well, "mean" would not exactly be the word...
But here is one example of what brought me to my conclusion about your attitude.
when you had to video my grad jump (my jump no 7 or 8 not exactly sure... first jump from top altitude from the king air with all the confidence that this implies from a student who goes through the static program in lodi [:/]) I asked you for a gear check before getting on the plane.
You looked at me like I was a stupid idiot for even daring asking that... and here was your answer after a 1 second glance at me from 3 feet away:

"looks fine to me":o
:o

then during that jump you forgot to turn your cam on before exit... Which obviously pissed you off and I guess you had to take your anger out on someone wich turned out to be me.

and here is another example of your lovely attitude:

Making fun of an hearing impaired tandem student... to me is completely disrespectful and not cool at all.
I am convinced that you ruined a bit his first and maybe only experience with the sky that day.

To me that's immensly uncool, unprofessional and shows a lack of basic respect for another human being.

So even if you are absolut kick ass skydiver and base jumper...(I am the first one to recognise that) your condescending attitude ruins yours skills and your videos.

Frankly, i am not interested in seeing or promoting a video (although surely excellent) made by a guy like this.

Dude! I don't get it! You have everything to be absolutely successful, but I firmly believe your attitude is hindering your endeavors.

The skydiving and base jumping is amazing, but dude why the hell did you stand there and let someone spray mace in your eyes.

The rest of the clip shows skill and big balls.
But the mace, well just.... WHY dude?

I dont get it, but whatever floats your boat I guess.