jimmyh

Keen 'N Able teaser

Video doesn't work for me. What player should I use?

But the mace, well just.... WHY dude?

A middle-aged man gets filmed while getting pepper sprayed and then downing a beer, then puts the video on the internet - how rad.

Jimmy, if you ever have to jump from your ego to your IQ please pack slider-up.

UUUUUm the bike thing will probaly nail ya to the wall. hope not. The Freefly was nice everything else was lame
take care,
space

...if you ever have to jump from your ego to your IQ please pack slider-up.

That's a nugget if ever there was one.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Jimmy, if you ever have to jump from your ego to your IQ please pack slider-up.

Superb!
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

The skydiving and base jumping is amazing, but dude why the hell did you stand there and let someone spray mace in your eyes.

The rest of the clip shows skill and big balls.
But the mace, well just.... WHY dude?

I dont get it, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

It worked for the show JACKASS....:S
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

It worked for the show JACKASS....

Tell you what. If Jimmy can get himself on video snorting wasabi (powdered, not paste) without puking? I'll be damn impressed.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Even better yet... a line of Dave's Insanity Sauce without going into convulsions... :D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Well Hello Crybabies!
Jimmy, sorry I missed that big ol shin dig y'all had about the 16 year old. You really got everyone's panties in a bunch didn't ya! Nice work!
A+

By the way people, it wasn't a Mr. Bill in that teaser. A Mr. Bill is when both people are wearing parachutes. This type of jumping is called "Freebasing" as in free solo climbing. Get it right! And no, he wasn't wearing any hidden back up. What an IDIOT!

By the way people, it wasn't a Mr. Bill in that teaser. A Mr. Bill is when both people are wearing parachutes. This type of jumping is called "Freebasing" as in free solo climbing. Get it right! And no, he wasn't wearing any hidden back up. What an IDIOT!

So who was doing the freebasing!?! Was it Jimmy going without a chute? :S

This is my first time writing on the Dork Zone. I read through some of the post from time to time to see what everyone is currently whining about.

Seriously I think many of you need to figure it out. I have never seen so many whining, complaining, finger pointing, judgemental people.

Get over yourselves.

Jimmy, your teaser is AWSOME! Can't wait to watch your flick!

This is my first time writing on the Dork Zone. I read through some of the post from time to time to see what everyone is currently whining about.

Seriously I think many of you need to figure it out. I have never seen so many whining, complaining, finger pointing, judgemental people.

Get over yourselves.

Hi Rubberballs,
instead of anonymously starting to attack everyone here on the board on your first post, tell us who you are (if you really have the balls to do that).

People here want to help each other, share knowledge, discuss things to progress the sport of Basejumping. If that is whining and etc to you shouldn't hang around here.

If you are here to start fighting, then please go somewhere else.

You are welcome to participate here in discussions, but please, be a bit friendlier towards everyone here.

I'll stop whining now, I'm not the moderator here.

I hope this doesn't count as a personal attack. In every case, it is not intended that way.

Kind regards
Thijs :)

Look, I am not trying to attack anyone. I am a friendly Rubberball. When you say this forum is for help, sharing, and progession I think that is great. It is good for people to learn, ask questions and figure out what BASE jumping is about. Can be a good tool for that.

I too often see people making ridiculous comments about each other, This person did this,he/she said that. So many opinons on the way others do things. Hey, everyone looks at things differently. You would think those that BASE jump would understand that looking at things differently part.

I wrote intially because I saw the bashing of Jimmy's trailer. I think Jimmy has done great things to BASE jumping. So it may not be your style but it's his. He has given us all some of the best air to air BASE jumping footage around.

As far as the soul part goes, I think Jimmy has plenty of soul, baseing his life around jumping out of or off of things. Jimmy and his buds have helped progess the sport 3 fold. You cannot speak badly of that unless you are content with a stagnent sport

I wont bother you or hang around here anymore because I might become a whinner and complainer. After seeing so much of it I figured I would say something and stick up for Jimmy.

>> Jimmy and his buds have helped progess the sport 3 fold.<<

I'm holding my BASE rig, anyone have lighter fluid and a match . . . ?

NickD :)BASE 194

Your frikin halarious Nick.....

My first laugh of the day..... Thanks..B|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Yes, I know you do. It's a fact of history that after any great progress in culture and science, then comes the dark ages . . .

Okay, you're entitled to an opinion . . .

Thanks,

I think Jimmy has done great things to BASE jumping. So it may not be your style but it's his. He has given us all some of the best air to air BASE jumping footage around.

As far as the soul part goes, I think Jimmy has plenty of soul, baseing his life around jumping out of or off of things. Jimmy and his buds have helped progess the sport 3 fold. You cannot speak badly of that unless you are content with a stagnent sport

I've found myself defending Jimmy.
and he provides amazing footage of things few should even try.

no questions, no arguments.

but how has he advanced the sport?
three rings, tailgates, bottom skin vents, organizing events (or locations), instructing, these have helped the sport.

while his images are definately impressive, they also raise the profile on an activity generally done in the dark of night. personally, I prefer the local authorities not realize BASE is happening here.

Jimmy's videos show the same authorities where to look...

again, how has Jimmy advanced the sport?
surely you have a reason behind your opinion and NOT some ignorant novice.
I'd really like to know what the man has done.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Oh well now I'm sure "3 fold" was a slight exaggeration on Mr. Rubberballs' part. Whatever, I'll answer for him.
You watch his video and then GET TOTALLY FRIGGEN STOKED TO GO OUT THERE AND TRY SOMETHING TOTALLY STUPID AND HILARIOUS! AND BY CAUSING US ENDLESS LAUGHTER AT HOW PISSY SOME OF YOU GET ABOUT IT.
Now that's progression!
Duh. Watch his videos. You'll see.

Well Hello Crybabies!
Jimmy, sorry I missed that big ol shin dig y'all had about the 16 year old. You really got everyone's panties in a bunch didn't ya! Nice work!
A+

Idiot? Well that there is the understatement of the millenium Mr ClifeHuckable but nevertheless I was thinking the exact same thing!

I know Peeps arent supposed to use names here but I think I recognize that guy from when I was skydiving a few years back and I think he goes by the alias Binko Begnini- great tracker by the way.

Im with you Mr Blueballs, err Rubberballs, I also check out these boards once in a while to see what some of the guys that got me interested/ taught me to skydive are up to- and what a treat it is to read a couple of the priceless, heavilly viewed entertainment threads- just like Survibor but on the internet.

Oh well now I'm sure "3 fold" was a slight exaggeration on Mr. Rubberballs' part. Whatever, I'll answer for him.
You watch his video and then GET TOTALLY FRIGGEN STOKED TO GO OUT THERE AND TRY SOMETHING TOTALLY STUPID AND HILARIOUS! AND BY CAUSING US ENDLESS LAUGHTER AT HOW PISSY SOME OF YOU GET ABOUT IT.
Now that's progression!
Duh. Watch his videos. You'll see.

we agree on that Jimmy has made some amazing videos.
we agree that many will enjoy watching them over & over.
obviously, there is a tremendous entertainment value associated with Jimmy.

but I'm still unclear on how that benefits the sport...
how it makes BASE better...

(I'm betting we define benefit/better/progress a bit differently.)
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse