nchambers42

Debt is a lifestyle...

I'm lookin' to make a pilgrimage out west for a base course, yet do not have the immediate funds. Any suggestions on how to milk money I don't have? If only I could mimic a base jumper I know who received college funds for a conveniently new base jumping student organization. Unfortuately, I do not have his charm.

when u figure this out could u please inform me....

thnks

============================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

hey man, you don't have to be so sarcastic...there must be some secret to short selling some stock or something...

Think of it this way; hiking before the jump is more rewarding than after the jump.

“Red wig and skirt” I don’t know what the hell hinda man whoring you are looking at doing but prefer the Ladies! Lets post for our services in the women only forum. :D:D:D:D

Maybe we’ll get some business and we can get a FJC!

Lets Man Whore for Plane Tickets!!!! :D:D

Edited to add: On a serious note, I am saving for a FJC; and/or plane tickets.

I went to the bank and told them I needed new furniture. They gave me a loan, I bought 3 rigs I could rent out.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

“Red wig and skirt” I don’t know what the hell hinda man whoring you are looking at doing but prefer the Ladies! Lets post for our services in the women only forum.

The bisexuals ;)

Not all FJC's are expensive.

I was first considering the BR/Apex course at the Perrine Bridge. I'll do some more browsing.

I went to the bank and told them I needed new furniture. They gave me a loan, I bought 3 rigs I could rent out.

What's the interest rate like on such a loan?

Hey Jay, everyone knows that you can SELL your plasma, why would anyone want to just give away their blood?

Good point about the snakes though. I may as well plug myself here at the opportunity for mass market exposure because they recently raised my tuition and I could use some snake sales! So here it goes: shame-less plug to my not very lucrative enterprise.

Does that ban me or something?

ill give away my blod as i get some for free as i some day might need it... no worryes:P

I also would sell my sperm,but my string has been cutted so i dont belive they buy it..

i dont like snakes...

Nope find a good looking girl,marry her and use her mony,it works for me:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Who buys blood and plasma? I give blood to the red cross but they don't buy anything.

If you die in credit you lose!!

Why spend all this time saving for a BASE course, Lie to the bank, borrow the money, go jump.
If you make it back then worry about paying it back
If you don't we'll who cares if your massivly in Deit!

Just my take on life..........

Greeny

I'm not sure if my message came across, but just to clarify; I'm a big fan of putting in blood sweat and tears before you jump instead of afterwards; be it the hike to the top, or the work to save money and do a course.

If you're willing to use debt to finance your BASE career, are you also going to apply for a loan from your luck bucket?

I once succumbed and increased my credit-card limit to finance a BASE trip. It was rewarding and I don't regret it. But those trips that I worked for beforehand were always better trips.

If you die in credit you lose!!

Huh?!?!

Why spend all this time saving for a BASE course, Lie to the bank, borrow the money, go jump.
If you make it back then worry about paying it back
If you don't we'll who cares if your massively in Deit!

Cause interest sux!!!

I took out a loan for my skydiving gear but it saved me money. 2600 for 2 years 300 interest. If I rented student gear it would cost 30 each time plus the slot so 10 jumps would be 300 bucks. I made my money back from having the loan after 10 jumps. I won't get a loan for a FJC because I don't want to be in debit and pay interest.

Get one of those 0% interest for a year credit cards, when the first payment comes due, transfer the balance to another one. You can do this indefinitely...of course I do recommend making a payment occasionally. :)

That's how people get themselves in trouble. I'm doing it the old fashion way. Saving.

That's how people get themselves in trouble. I'm doing it the old fashion way. Saving.

I'm saving. Saving to buy you some plastic surgery for all those nasty hook scars in your cheek. :P

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Exactly, Old fashioned........... Get over it!
Move into the modern world, borrow the money
and forfill your dreams.

You could all die tomorrow, BASE or no BASE.

Think about this:

You are the safest most meticulous skydiver on the drop zone, you have no worries in life because you save for every before you buy it. You don't owe anybody anything. You have been think about stepping it up a gear and starting base. You want to do things right (and so you should) so you are going to save up your money until you have enouth to pay for your first set of gear and your first jump course. The trouble is that on your way to the dropzone tomorrow another car crosses that yellow line (someone else not you), crushing your legs and spine. The doctors tell you you'll never even sit up again with out somebody else to help.............

...............Your life is shattered, and all the things you'd been dreaming about, all the things you'd been waiting for, saving for are gone.

Follow you dreams now. Spred your wings and fly now, because tomorow you may not wake.

Greeny

Just my take on life................

Yea Yea Yea... "What if" :P

My dad bought my BASE rig for me so I gotta pay him back before I think about lending any more money (at least its interest free). Plus I have a car payment too.

Well just becuase shit could happen doesn't mean you should spend spend spend. I might at well go take out a loan to buy the Viper I want if I am gonna think along those lines. How much would my payments be for an 83,000 car with no money down?!? :P

D