dustin19d

Colorado Springs Base

Just got transfered to Ft. Carson.

Any one out there want a Base student.
I'm lookin to get into it.

Sport Chad is down in the Springs.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

yeah, but he'll make you take care of Pike (baths, walks, gourmet dog food, etc.) to earn your keep... It's not a bad job at all, but there's tons of applicants.

-smd7

yeah, but he'll make you take care of Pike (baths, walks, gourmet dog food, etc.) to earn your keep... It's not a bad job at all, but there's tons of applicants.

Kind of reminds me of the scene from "Fight Club" where the guys makes the applicants stand at attention on the front porch for three days. Just how bad do you wantto BASE? hehe

Hey man whats up? If your looking to get into base I might be able help you out. Please read Toms Getting into Base article. Give me a call 719 439 3229. I am going to be going to Idaho in mid September to train a friend i work with. If you have the experience you could possibly go with us.

Chad

I will be going back to Oregon Aug 15-31 to pick up my truck and belongings. If the trip is a weekend then I'd most likely be able to make it. As I just got back things are kinda hectic. I have Zero experience with BASE jumping.
My Cell is 719-964-5173

Hey... I also

live in Colorado Springs... I am kind of a low jumper... 35 BASE jumps off the Perrine... If anyone is willing to show me the ropes I would definitely appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!