dmcoco84

North Carolina Jumpers

I’m a newbie looking for some experienced jumpers in the NC area to mentor me. Talked to Tree and found that the DC/Maryland crew is a little far to go on a regular basis and I have no experienced jumpers in my local area. My location is in my profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
David

There is an instuctor at your DZ that BASE jumps. Why not try him?

;) Glad you got your O-gasm
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Haha O-Yea!

I love that Smoke Stack. I can't believe I jumped a 265 footer! FREAKIN LOW! (for me at least ;))

You GUYS Rock! Can't wait to come out again!

please edit names of people out of posts unless you get their ok.

but yea, it was a treat. I love that place. Next time maybe a HH FF (for me) is in order. Glad I could help you out/direct you, and even happier you made it home safley... that drive had to suck, but remember its only one of the many sacrifices you make in your unending BASE journey.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Stop trying to train people Leroy!! You are going to get someone hurt>:(

Will all due respect, please stop making assumptions. I did not train him, someone else did. I was there when another very experianced jumper put him off.

Not to mention that this jumper PM'd you and you did not answer his PM. NOR did you answer my PM reference him. (But maybe you were out of town?) And who is this "instructor" you reference? Is it the guy with 30 jumpe(he declined to teach him, wise move) or the guy with 70 jumps (he is deployed)

The only thing I did was get him incontact with someone else. (added: I contacted treejumps in reference to this cat to verify his story)

If anything you should be happy, and I should be upset that you are making an assumption which is TOTALLY incorrect. Funnything, I am not upset, I expected this onslaught from you.

If you want to discuss this further please PM me in private or call me, but I doubt you will.
Leroy

If I ever have to move to the USA, I wana live in NC...
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

I recomend fayetteville its a lovely city.
Skydiving is borring!!

Apparently 570 thinks I was being the man; I was not. If helping a guy find a safe way to get a jump is a crime, then lock me up.

After a few people sadi that I can't let go and move on (which I have), he can't seem to do himself...

Let it go and move on, your mind has been poisoned.

Please move on, and get off my nuts, this chilidish stuff is tiring.

Why dont you call me so we can work out what your issues with me are?
Leroy