TomAiello

How Many Different Objects Have You Jumped?

I guess I'm with Tom on the definition of injury. No doubt I've had my bumps and bruises but I've never sustained an injury that couldn't be treated with Motrin and a bottle of rum. My legs are awash with road rash scars from less than graceful landings. Fact is that I'm a big fucker and gravity has a firm grip on my ass. It simply takes more energy for me to stop than it does for others. However, I never broke a bone while searching for ground rush. I guess my luck bucket was over flowing when I began this sport and I just opted to retire before it ran out. Maybe I'll go buy a lottery ticket.

...definition of injury.

Pre-skydiving , I thought that anything requiring stitches constituted injury, and a broken bone seemed like a really big deal.

Over the years, my point of view has been forcibly refined to include only death, brain damage or paralysis, (albeit with a nod to permanently twisted, or otherwise malfunctioning limbs).

Short of that, it's just a boo-boo, no matter how many scars you have or whether you set off the metal detectors wherever you go.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

brag----

55 jumps
19 objects
4 firsties,
2 will never be jumped again because i built them;)

1 bridge
5 towers
2 buildings
8 cliffs.
3 random

-SPACE-

Hello Tom,

571 BASE jumps
118 BASE objects

B's: 21
A's: 7
S's: 26
E's: 35

Dams: 2
Cranes: 4
Power Towers: 14
Pillars: 2
Gondolas: 2
Trams: 2
Caves: 1
Indoors: 1
Others: 1

4 continents
12 countries
11 US states

Have been busted.
Have been busted up.
Have climbed down.
Have witnessed death.
Have 20+ friends on the list.

Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Have 20+ friends on the list.

I have been jumping for only 3 years, and have only 2 names on the list that I known personally........

this is the seriousness of it.......... I dont look forward to knowing 20+...........

im sorry for your losses...........

hey dude sorry we missed you on our rampage tour...

about the tread..
i have aprox 40ish different objects,5 opened myself
on 250ish jumps.

its all about #´s ;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber