phil6086

any info on E in Ny state

You guys should be cautious of anyone who advertises their local illegal cliffs on a forum.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

hum.... hint of a setup?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Gerry is a legit jumper and one of the pioneers in the sport.

I don't think this is a setup of any type. As for his intent to post the sites: I just don't know or care!
Memento Audere Semper

Hi There,
We also Have some West Virginia Bridges, other than the 876' New River Gorge Bridge, to let You Know about.
Thank You,
Gerald Harendza
Night BASE # 24

I don't think this is a setup of any type.

No, it's not a setup. I met Gerry almost 10 years ago. I just think that revealing objects in that manner doesn't coincide with traditional BASE ethics.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

He did not name any sites specifically.

How many times have you heard "I flicked my local 320' free-standing last night, fucking awsome!"
Memento Audere Semper

I'm sorry, Jason, but this ain't right.

I figured it would be a cold day in hell before I'd ever agree with Mr. Nitro about anything, but I just got a report that some guy with a pitchfork and horns is over at Sears buying snowblowers.

Some of us are good at online communication. It does not make us wonderful people. More important, the converse is also true.

Gerry is a nice guy, and as Nick said, he's been around a long time. Maybe asking him about longtime BASE traditions makes more sense than telling him he violated one.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I don't recall ever stepping on your toes but I could be wrong as I usually am :$
Memento Audere Semper

I don't recall ever stepping on your toes but I could be wrong as I usually am :$

It's your biochemistry...uh...no, that's not it...

It's because you're a boy. :P

PM follows.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb