Sean621

BASE jumping babes

how about jenjenjen she doesnt look to bad in her avatar. ;)

Jasmin from australia.

Wow, thanks for the compliment, but I don't quite think I count until I get my "A" sorted out and some serious jump numbers up....

Edited to add: Look out Europe, here I come!!!;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

We'd have to have a 2 or 3 year calendar to include all the BASE babes I know....

Marta
Anne
Karin
Anniken
Karina
Elin
Amanda
Lica
Brit
Jen
Nancy
Ginny
Seven
Geraldine
Vibeke
Winnie
Amy

the list goes on and on...

You missed you. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Hi,
How about Brenda ?
I thought Brenda, Dennis Mcglynn's Wife to be a Very Nice Head's up BASE Jumping Lady, (Chick).
She's got More Ball's then Most Men!
Thank You,
Gerald Harendza
BASE #75
New York

Interestingly enough, we have a nice video clip of Faber in my bikini...

psst Katie,dont give Chad such a hard time,first you give me flowers in front of him,then you ask me to wear your bikini in front of you,and get it videotaped for your plessure,and now you post public that you liked that...
i guess that it wasnt just for fun you played whith Becky in the pool:P

I would vote Katie in as a hot chikB|specialy as she wear a top and then bodyarmor(mesh between the amor:P):ph34r:

Chad i hope your ok by that,even after that whith your mom and Natalie:ph34r::D

and ofcourse ill stand up as the nude male model for a BASE calender at 1 condition.. the pic should be taken whith all the nude BASEchiks(chiks=girls,not chiken male BASEjumpers:P) around me as a TIGHTgroup pic:P:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

doooood..not sure anyone makes a macro lens that powerful.....i suppose i could always chope the end off a coke bottle...
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

sean.. not nice of you to say that all theese babes has small boobs>:(

talking macro,i just got myself a lens that might even would be abel to capture you,but no promise;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

psst you get it wrong 0.xx gives wideangel.. my macro is 50,ive captured hairs on a spider whith it,but im not sure ill find anything on you:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I was talking to JC in Olso and he suggested we call women jumpers "BABE jumpers", for building, antenna, bridge, and earth; but I guess that would then make the calender "The Babes of BABE". ;)

"BABE jumping" is a totally different, though equally enjoyable, sport. :D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

This solves a big problem with the more historical "Screw BASE" as that objective is completed after just four events. On the other hand, working on your "BABE numbers" is an infinite endeavor . . .

NickD :)BASE 194