Sean621

BASE jumping babes

What about that hot ass babe that lives in Twin? Here's a pic of her I dug up. I think she's dating that famous Jamie guy.

per Tom Aiello- This image is NSFA. NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE! :-P

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Ok, ok, we now have enough base chicks for a calendar. Now we need naked Faber for the cover of "BASE Kalendaar 2006"!!! :D

Dude, you should add something that says "Not Work Safe" or NSFW to that. Some people work at places that can be pretty uptight.

Really, you ought to add "not safe" or "not safe for anyone" because that is one ugly ass chick.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

What about euro chicks?))))

I know a couple of super-hot chicks from Norway, France, UK...))) May be you should make the 2-years calendar)))

...Russian gals also....)))***

Dont forget Belarus!

I couldnt agree with you more about Euro women! My wife made her first jump at TF on Memorial Day.
Now she understands the smile on my face after a jump.
A

Really, you ought to add "not safe" or "not safe for anyone" because that is one ugly ass chick.

That’s what one would call a three bagger. One bag for her head, one bag for your head and one bag for your friends head so he doesn’t tell. :P

Is that pretty boy Dwain, RIP?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Is that pretty boy Dwain, RIP?

No, that's not where I heard it.

Edit to add: I actually heard that from a non-jumper years ago.

Great..i stand corrected.... i knew it was some where around there.....put a link to her web site...i cant remember where i bookmarked it....dont forget to add yourself to the list...... i would say to add you to the hardcore base list...;)

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Ok ladies...get your rigs and your swimsuits (optional) on and et the contest for inclusion in the 2006 charity calendar begin....

post your entries here and the top twelve according to votes cast make it on to the calendar....
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

I'm going to get so much shit for this, but I'm voting for Livia Dickie.

Its nice to see a female jumper give the boys a run for their money on accuracy, aerials and consistency, not to mention she's an Aussie and can hack it in the dodgiest of conditions.
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

I'm going to get so much shit for this, but I'm voting for Livia Dickie.

Second. Liv rocks. Plus she's hot. But I don't know how into being in a calendar she'd be.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Interestingly enough, we have a nice video clip of Faber in my bikini...

how about these:

My GF AE
http://www.pete.fi/gallery/FBA-euro-tour-2005/20050514_183419

Vibeke
http://www.pete.fi/gallery/Heliboogie-2005/20050619_190834

Elin
http://www.pete.fi/gallery/FBA-euro-tour-2005/20050514_073713

Anna
http://www.pete.fi/gallery/Budapest-first-international-base-contest-2004/IMG_7132

Veela
http://www.pete.fi/gallery/Croatia%2C-limska-draka-bridge%2C-2003/sillalla_piipun_j_lkeen_3

Switzerland: Sylvie

is it the Sylvie with the red hair, the shining eyes and the beautiful smile ?? She is a great girl...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

all i have to do is get the pictures the permission and a friendly printer..

the company I work for has an online calendar ordering system (award winning).
you simply go to the site upload the images for each month, enter the details for each day (optional) so ya can add like "my birthday this day" or what ever ya want, view a proof (PDF) then order and it goes off to the printer.

Only issue here is I'm in OZ so posting calendars off all over the world would cost a bit in postage, but if ya want you may be able to use it to create the PDF of the calendar and have the Print quality copy emailed to ya (about 12 to 15mb for the 12 page PDF).
Then you can take it to some local printer, as all commercial industry printers print from PDF's it's the industry standard.

if it interest ya PM me, I know 1 of the developers who helped build the system, pure legend.
won't say who he is though :$

How about the "AAA EFFECT" in Nor. Cal.(Amanda,Anne,Allyson)?All 3 super fine chicks.They would make a great Calender.I personnelly seen all 3 in bikinis,and guys they are "SMOKIN HOT.";):):ph34r::P

If the 2 others are like Allyswn then I definitely second that :$
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

you are talking about geraldine from switzerland.
find her on the pic.
was shot after they jumped the tv-tower in duesseldorf, germany.
--------------------------------------------------

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

Hey Kmonster don't forget about your 10th jump. That could be added to the list.;)

Bryan

Continue:

-- Super-hot DUTCH chick Sveta.

-- Another norwegian girl -- A, friend of that base-skier.))) I think she's a professional model
-- Norwegian Elin!
-- Karin
-- Seven...
-- Sveta -- another russian girl, the first girl in RUS basejumping.
-- Lena from Ukraine.
-- Ksenja from Croatia.
-- Some finnish girls....
-- another russian who just started in TF a couple of weeks ago...http://photofile.ru/default/do.php?id=10527679#sm )))
-- american Michelle ...
-- Karen BR
-- Kristina from Austria
-- Monika from France or Swiss

They all are HOT!
Have you ever seen the ugly girls jumping from the things? They all have something to impress the people around.
Between two evils always pick theone never tried

you are talking about geraldine from switzerland.
find her on the pic.
was shot after they jumped the tv-tower in duesseldorf, germany.

hey Geraldine she's just one of the greatest hearts on this planet. Always smiling, and a really great person. Impressive snowboard freerider too. Just love her like a sister.:)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

-- Another norwegian girl -- A, friend of that base-skier.))) I think she's a professional model
-- Norwegian Elin!

Ok, see if you can find her site...i cant seem to find whos base site had a link to her site but she had a swiss valley video jump she did. pretty cool...:S

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

-- Norwegian Elin!

Ok, see if you can find her site...i cant seem to find whos base site had a link to her site but she had a swiss valley video jump she did. pretty cool...:S

you mean this one: http://www.objectjump.com

go to [jumpers] you will find her right beyond stane, click BASE-documentary and you will find what you are looking for.

i met her this year at the heli boogie and she and her norwegian friend took me up to voss for the ekstremsportveko... it was the time of my life...:$:)

my number #1!!!

DRU

Thats the one.....;)